6.

I was sitting on the floor still with my back against the wall. I wasn't crying anymore, just staring off into space. Thinking about what to do. I didn't sign up for this. I shouldn't have to do this.

Just then I heard loud voices, shouts, and threats.
It was coming from right outside the door.

Ethan's POV (yayyyy)

"So I see you have a new doctor, Ethan."

"Yes, Emma." Saying her name made my chest burn. I don't know why, so I just ignored it.

"What medications does she have you on?"

"I don't know, stuff that should keep me calm, and stuff to help my thoughts be calm as well so I can sleep easier."

"Okay.." he said with a smirk.

"What" I looked at him while my head was slightly tilted down.

"Oh it's nothing" he says with and even bigger smirk.

I reach my arm out over the table and grip the collar of his shirt in my fist.
"What are you thinking about, Dennis" I said with my husky, angry voice.
"Did u just call me De-"

"I sure did, I couldn't care less if it's 'disrespectful' to call you by your first name. Now tell me, what are you thinking about" I say deeper, pulling him even closer to my face by the collar of his shirt.

"I don't know, your new doctor, oh wait, what was her name" he said to taunt me.

"Don't talk about Emma" I say squinting my eyes, more angry than ever.

"Oh so that's her name. Even her name makes gives me the chills. Gotta say, you got pretty lucky on this one, Dolan"

"I said, don't TALK ABOUT EMMA" I said getting louder with every word. I rammed my fist into his face and security flooded the room. They grabbed my arms and lifted me from the ground. I kicked one guy in the balls and he dropped me and the other security guard released me from his grip without realizing it just to help the other up. I used that to my advantage and ran to my asylum room, where I thought Emma might've been cleaning up or something. I ran there and through the little window on the steel door I saw her against the wall, sitting on the floor with her knees pulled to her chest and her head down. I looked to the side and saw my note book on the ground.
Frick no. ugh, oh gosh what do I do now?!
I pull my hair from stress and then an officer runs and tackles me onto the ground.
"GET OFF I NEED TO GO INTO MY ROOM"

"I don't know about that sir"

"LET ME GO" I squirmed to try and loosen their grip, only it didn't work. My breathing became heavier and for some reason I felt a tear fall down my cheek.
What the-
My head started spinning and I couldn't see, and all I heard was ringing and faint voices yelling at me.
Next thing I know everything went dark.