Chapter 13

"She's taken my heart, but she doesn't know what she's done" Patrick Swayze

CADENCE'S POV

I'm standing in Stephan's kitchen completely frozen as Lucas's song continues to fill the kitchen. I don't know how to feel about this right now. This can't be about me. Of course it can't. I'm sure I'm not the first person that he has done this with. He's a famous singer that is just starting to make his name known. I don't know why I even let the thought of it being about me come into my head. He's not a good guy.

I should have turned Luke's song off but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to turn it off. I'm so lost in listening that I don't see Stephan's beautiful body standing there next to me wet, naked, and wrapping a blue and white stripped towel around his waist. "Are you ok mon amour? You look like you've seen a ghost."

I was in a trance listening to Luke's voice and staring at this beautiful man in front on me

I was in a trance listening to Luke's voice and staring at this beautiful man in front on me. His hair was wet and pushed back. I could see all the drops of water cascading down his perfect face and body. I don't know what came over me but I walked over to him and smashed my lips against his.

 I don't know what came over me but I walked over to him and smashed my lips against his

Hearing Luke's voice and seeing Stephan's sexy wet body just did something to my body. I needed him right now. Which him you ask? Fuck if I know.

Stephan wrapped his arms around my waist and I grabbed his towel and pulled it of his body and let it fall to the ground. I break the kiss and start to kiss and lick the drops of water of his body. I keep kissing his body trailing all the way down until I am on my knees. "Mon amour what are you doing?" He asks as he try's to pull me up. Before he can pull me up I take him into my mouth. I take him deep into my mouth at first, moving slowly at first. I can feel how much harder he is getting. "Mon amour you don't have..." before he can finish I pick up my pace and suction. The man just gave me 6 orgasims the least I can do is return the favor. "Oh baise mon amour!" (Oh fuck my love!) Hearing him swear in french like that made me smile. He's always so composed. Seeing him coming apart is so gratifying and such a turn on.  Seeing him coming apart and hearing Luke's voice filling the room makes me pick up the pace. Stephan throws his head back and his legs start to shake. I start twisting my head head back and forth while placing my hand at the base of his shaft moving it up and down, making sure to apply just the right amount of pressure. His hand reaches in my hair and he pulls my hair back, not hard but enough to pull my mouth off him. I look up at him doe eyed. "Lève-toi et retire ces shorts!" (Stand up and take those shorts off!) He released my hair and I stood up. Before I could take the shorts off he grabs the top of them and pulls them down. He picks me up and puts me on the island. He pushes me back while kissing me hard.