Chapter 25

A/N The POV is going to switch between Lucas and Cadence a couple times so make sure you are looking for when the POV changes.

CADENCE'S POV

Part of me wanted to stay hidden behind Luke. Part of me was so terrified to see him. The other part wants to show him he no longer has the power over me. I decided on the latter. I'll be damned if I live in fear for the rest of my life. He thinks I'm weak? Time for me to show him how wrong he is. I step around Luke to walk towards them but Luke puts his arm up blocking me from passing him. "Cadence no. I'll handle them." Like hell he's going to tell me what to do about this. "Luke I love you but if you don't put your fucking arm down, I'll make you wish you did. Don't start telling me what the fuck to do. So fucking move! NOW!" I scream the last part at him and I don't care.

"Cadence please. If he hurts you again I'll never forgive myself. So please let me handle it." He was pleading with me but I don't care. This asshole and bitch are all mine. "Luke you can come over there with me if you want but either way I'm doing this." He drops his arm and walks next to me over to them.

"You guys aren't welcome here. So you need to leave. Don't make me tell you twice!" I say crossing my arms across my chest.

"Awe isn't that cute Trevor? Looks like Lucas lost his balls and is ok letting this bitch talk for him." As Holly spoke she stepped in front of Trevor and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"How did you even get out of jail Trevor?" I heard Luke chime in ignoring Holly's comment in a calm voice. He's pretty good at keeping his cool. I'm a little surprised if I'm being completely honest.

"What the hell is he doing here?" I hear Sarah Beth say as she walks up beside me with Shane, Shannon, Angel, and Derrick. I can see Trevor and Holly start to squirm. It's pretty funny to see how big their eyes got when they see all of them standing by my side. I'm actually laughing really hard on the inside.

"Trevor he asked you a question." I finally say after enjoying my internal laughing fit.

"Well this blonde bombshell bailed me out about a month ago. She found out I was your ex and knew I didn't deserve to be in jail. So she bailed me out and we've been together since." I am utterly disgusted at this moment. I literally have bile creeping up in my throat.

"What kind of woman bails out a women beater?" I say completely repulsed.

"The kind of woman that knows you deserved what you got. The kind of woman that knows how to treat a man right." Holly steps away from Trevor and gets in my face. "If you think I'm going to back down after you stole Lucas from me you have another thing coming."

"Holly back the fuck up before I lose my shit! You guys need to fucking leave. Right fucking now and I don't want to see either of you near us again." I say so pissed off I'm pretty sure I spit on her face.

"Fucking make me you dumb cunt!" Holly yells in my face while taking a step closer. I saw Angel and Derrick step towards Holly out of the corner of my eye. I hold up my hand telling them to back off.

"Guys just leave. This isn't going to end well for you. So you can try to hurt Cadence and I can tell you right now you'll be on your ass before you can even have the thought cross your mind." I heard Luke chime in.

"Dude you think I'm scared of you? Holly has already told me that you're a fucking pussy who needs to learn how to fuck a pussy. So don't try to talk all big to try to look good in front of your friends." Trevor said while doing his fucking cackle laugh and Holly goes to push me.

Before she can get her hands up I punch her right in her face and watch her drop. Trevor goes to lunge for me and Lucas decks him in the nose, blood started pouring out of his nose, and Shannon punches him in his dick so hard he spits up blood. Trevor drops down to his knees. "Fucking bitch. You have other people fight for you. You know you still love me. That's why you didn't handle it yourself. I might take you back if you get on your knees and beg me." When he said that I saw red I walked over to him ignoring Sarah Beth's cries to stop.