Chapter18

A/N I just wanted to make sure you guys know when you read "Mon Amour" used it's Stephan talking and "Beautiful" or " Pretty Girl" used it's Lucas talking . Now on with the story.

CADENCE'S POV

As I stand here with my arms wrapped around Stephan with him still not answering me, fear starts to take over my body. I have to hold my ground though. If I keep letting men call all the shots I'm never going to have any control over my life. "Stephan please talk to me. What's going through your mind right now?" I look into his eyes but all I see is disappointment. I go to touch his face but he grabs my wrist and pulls it down while using his other one to push me away.

"I'm sorry mon amour." That's all he said before walking out the door. I'm standing here in my kitchen trying to figure out what just happened. So many things run through my mind. The biggest one is did Luke tell me to do this knowing Stephan would leave? I knew he wouldn't be happy about it but I thought he'd at least talk to me about it. To say that I'm disappointed is an understatement. I feel like a part of my heart just broke. The part that was all in with Stephan is now broke. But I am not going to cry. Not saying he's not worth it. It's just I can't keep letting my emotions take control. 

It's time to call my girl over. I need someone to talk this over with. So that's what I do. I send an S.O.S text to Sarah Beth. She is always so level headed. I know I should call Jade but honestly I'm just beyond pissed about how she handled me being out for the night. I need someone who is going to help me not judge me. 

Sarah Beth has been my best friend for 10 years

Sarah Beth has been my best friend for 10 years. We have gone through so much. She's my height but has short dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, fair skin, and is absolutely beautiful. She's been gone for the last four years working on The Disney Cruise Lines. She plays Belle and Snow White. She couldn't be more perfect for those parts. She does the best Snow White voice I've ever heard. 

After an hour Sarah Beth shows up. I'm already one bottle of wine in and sitting in my hot tub waiting for her. After she changes into the swimsuit she has here, she finally joins me and grabs the bottle out of my hands and starts drinking straight out of the bottle like I've been doing. "So tell me what's going on Cadence? Jade said you disappeared." I grab the bottle back from her and take the biggest swig I can before I tell her everything about Lucas, Holly, Stephan, and Trevor. When I finish she grabs the bottle of wine slams the last of it. "We need more wine." I reach over and grab one of the bottles I brought out here, open it, and hand it to her. After another big swig, she looks me straight in the eyes.

"Ok Cadence here's what I think. I think you need to have a dinner with both these guys and put everything on the table. You need to lay all the cards out on the table. You need to let them ask you whatever they want and you have to answer truthfully. You especially need to tell them about your surgeries. Not telling them isn't right lady. They have a right to know. Not that I think they will be upset. But if they want a future with you then they deserve to know what they can't have. Make sure you tell them you aren't going to jump from one bed to another. That means you can't sleep with them in the same 24 hours!" When she finished she took another drink and handed the bottle back to me.