DingDong

Julian:
The first day of school is always the worst especially when you're going to a new school in a town you've moved to 1 week ago and know no one.
When my Parents divorced I had 2 opportunities,Stay with my Dad who hates me because I'm gay but still go to school with my Friends,or move across the country with my mum who actually loves me and leave everything behind.
It was a hard decision but I decided to move with my mum.How bad will it be?Maybe I'll get bullied and beat up,but that's nothing new.
I was currently walking to school because it was only about 10Minutes away from where I live and my mum was at work so she couldn't drive me there.When I entered the school I walked to the office to get my timetable.Everyone around here seemed so depressed and just looked so pissed off.Probably because It's the first day of school and no one really wants to be here,including me,but it makes me even more intimated of this school.
I walked to my first class which was Art.I love Art I'm so excited.
When I walked into the room about 20people were starring at me.
„Uhm...Hi"I looked at the teacher kinda terrified.She told me to sit down and that we were allowed to draw whatever we wanted to since it's the first day.I sat down in the last row next to a guy with short brown hair who was very skinny and looked kinda cute.He had his ipad on his desk and drew some pixelart which looked super cool.
I opened my sketchbook and just drew whatever came into my head which mostly were dumb looking monsters and ghosts.2hours passed really fast which means that we now had a 20Minute break.I don't even know what to do or where to go.Being alone in such a big school is terrifying,I really didn't want to get beat up at the first day of school.A few weeks in it'll happen sooner or later but please not on the first day already.After walking around the school for good 10Minutes I walked into the library which was empty,at least I thought so.When I looked around I saw the guy from art class sitting at one of the tables with his phone and he seems to be crying?He seemed pretty upset which gave me a bad Feeling.I looked at him and all I wanted to do is talk to him and Hold him but I couldn't.Instead I decided to just walk over and ask him If he's alright and ask him for his name and stuff.
„Hey"I was now standing beside where he was sitting but instead of replying he put down his phone to cover his face.
„I-...uh.Are you alright?I mean why am I asking you clearly aren't"I was stuttering and I felt embarrassed.Good job Fucker.
„It's fine.I...I'm fine"He took a derp Breath and looked at me smiling while Tears were still running down his face.
„I'm Julian by the way"He nodded
„Ding Dong."I gave him a confused look.He's joking right.
„What-"He cut me off by saying he had to leave and with that he left the library leaving me behind.Was he making fun of me?Why was he crying?I don't know what made me so worried about him but whatever it is I need it to stop.
I decided to stay here for the rest of the break.When It was over I walked to my English class and inside I was screaming because he was there on his own on his phone again.He was biting his lip and he was starring at the screen.I decided to just sit down beside him even though there was no one here so far and every seat was free but I didn't care.
He looked over at me and I saw that his Eyes were still red and his lip was bleeding.
„You're...bleeding"I pointed at his lip which made him wipe his lip with the black sweater he was wearing.
We didn't talk to each other in class until the teacher told us to look for a partner for a homework we had to do.Of course the first Person I asked was 'DingDong' andI got really excited when he said yes.
Before class ended and I could go home he passed me a note.
„Text me,so we can meet up to do the homework later yeah?"I nodded and for some Reason my heart started racing.He was cute but that's it.He told me he had 2 more lessons and would be home 1:30pm.Meanwhile I was already able to go home.
On my way Home I got more and more excited.I really wanted to talk to him and I was kinda curious why he was crying I probably won't ask him though because I don't wanna make him uncomfortable or something.
When I got home I walked upstairs to my room and sat down for a second to process everything that has just happen.I hope we get to be Friends.That sounds pretty desperate but I could actually use some Friends.
I took my phone and some headphone and sat down on my balcony just to stare into the nothingness that was behind our house.
After sitting on my balcony for a pretty long time and taking a shower I realised it was 1:45pm do I decided to text him.
Julian:Hey,It's Julian!
It didn't take long until 'DingDong' replied.I'm still confused about that name Is it a nickname or was he just fucking with me?
DingDong:well Hi.Sooo how do you want to do this?
Julian:If you want you can come to my place and do the homework yknow?
DingDong:Sounds good.How late?
Julian:How about in 20Minutes?Oh Also *insert some address here* that's where I live hahaha
DingDong:See you then
I put my phone on my bed and walked to the bathroom to fix my hair.I was way too excited.I just wanted to listen to him talking about himself for hours.Whatever it is that makes him seem so interesting,It's fascinating and I wish I had that.No one would ever think I was interesting which is kinda sad to think about.
Almost 30Minutes passed until the doorbell rang.I just wanted to run downstairs but I acted like I wasn't actually insane and just regularly walked downstairs and opened the front door.Fuck did he look cute.