One last Time

Julian:
I haven't heard anything from Ding Dong for a few days,He hasn't been going to school,He hasn't texted me nor called me and It's making me more and more sad.I thought I finally found someone who loves me as much as I love them.I just want to be with him and I just want to be happy.
After class I asked the teacher to bring Ding Dong his homework,she said yes and gave me his address.I didn't know where he lived,I've never visited him.Now I will though,If I won't go talk to him nothing will change.
When school ended I rushed home to put away my backpack and tell my mum I was leaving,but that didn't work out like I wanted it to.
Right when I was about to leave my mum told me to sit down with her.
„We need to talk"She looked like she's been crying and I can't even imagine what happened.
„Your dad went to court and told them you should move back to him because I work too much and You're always alone at home and you're not 18,you need someone who can take care of you"
„does this mean-"
„You gotta move back to your dad until you turn 18.I'm sorry Julian,I tried everything to stop that but there's no other  way left."I didn't what to do.It's gonna be hell.It'll take 4Months until I'm 18,I have to move away,away from Ding Dong.
Tears started running down from my Eyes so I just got up and left.
This can't be happening.
When I reached his house I wiped away the tears and rang the doorbell.
„Hello,I'm Julian ,Uh I'm here to bring Ding Dong his homework"I held up the two papers I was carrying and what I suppose is Ding Dong's dad just nodded and stepped away from the door so I could walk in.
„He's upstairs,The white door"He closed the door and walked away so I made my way up the stairs and to his room.For a few seconds I was just standing in front of the door not knowing what I was gonna say but I guess there's nowhere of escaping this now.I opened the door and looked at Ding Dong who was asleep in his bed.His room was pretty small.He had a desk with a drawing tablet attached to it,A shelf with a TV and some console and of course a bed,so basically almost the same as my room.Should I wake him,Should I just leave?I was just standing there starring at him.
„Julian?"He yawned and sat up in his bed.
„Hey I-I'm here to bring you some homework."He covered his face with his hands and nodded.
„that's not why I'm here"I threw the paper on his desk and sat down in front of him on his bed.
„What did I do"I started crying again and it made me feel horrible just the thought of not seeing Ding Dong for the next 4 Months.
„nothing,Julian.I love you but I'm a burden and you deserve someone better.No matter what you say.I'll let you down"He was shaking and crying and I just wanted to scream.
„Ding Dong I love you too and The Truth is I'll never find someone who's like you,Who I love so much and who I can relate to so much.I love you okay"I hugged him and carried on crying into his shoulder.
„I'm sorry Julian"He grabbed onto my back and his sobs just got worse and worse.
„I know this isn't the best time for this love,but I have to move to my dad,back to Charleston until I turn 18 in 4Months"He took a deep Breath and then let out a loud sob.
It took about 30 Minutes until He stopped crying.
„why does everything have to be so shitty?"
„I don't know.I wish I could do anything to make you feel better and to stay her but I can't"He backed away from our hug and kissed me.
I pulled Ding Dong on top of me and we were basically making out.Suddenly I got scared of making him uncomfortable but I didn't want his to stop.I turned my head away a bit so he would stop and look at me.
„Is this okay?"He took a nodded while taking a deep Breath and then went back to kissing me.
Everything was happening so fast and next Thing I know we were both shirtless and I was yet once again making out with his neck.I don't wanna leave him,I don't wanna go back to South Carolina.
Ding Dong started crying again so I stopped kissing his neck and held his face in my hands.
„When will you leave?"His Tears dripped onto my face and I couldn't but slowly start crying as well.
„Probably tomorrow I don't know"Ding Dong buried his face in my shoulder so I just started petting his head.
„These 4 Months will be over fast I promise,okay?"
He nodded and then gave me a short kiss.
„Promise  me that when you come back,Everything will be the same,We can go back to where we ended,please Julian"
„I promise Ding Dong"I kissed him but I stopped when I heard the door open.Ding Dong jumped of of me and i sat up.
„WHAT ARE YOU DOING"His dad who was standing in the door frame was yelling at him and It made me flinch so bad.
„I-"
„YOU!LEAVE MY FUCKING HOUSE YOU FAGGOT LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY SON!YOU'RE BOTH DISSAPOINTMENTS"Ding Dong started crying and he grabbed my hand behind our backs so I couldn't leave.
„Julian's staying.I love him"He just looked at us with disgust and my heart shattered into a million pieces.
„YOUR MUM SHOULD'VE ABORTED YOU WHEN SHE COULD HAVE"
His dad slammed the door behind him and that's when Ding Dong broken down yet once again.
Instead of  accepting the hug I was offering by holding out my arms towards him he just sat there.
„Get your Things.As long as I'm still here I wanna spend Time with you so you're staying at my house okay?"I put my hand on the side of his face but let go when he got up to get backpack and then threw some clothes in there.
We left his house and walked to mine.I had my arm around his waist and he had his head on my shoulder.Luckily we arrived at my house fast and I told him to go upstairs so I could tell my mum what happened and why he's staying.
„Julian,I wish I could do anything that you could stay with me.You'll can come back to Chicago faster than you know"i just nodded and then went to my room where Ding Dong was already in my bed crying into my pillows.
„Why is everything so awful?"He looked at me and held out his hand for me to grab it,so I did but before laid down next to him I took of my shoes and my jeans.I put the blanket over us and kissed him.
„I don't know Ding Dong.But we'll get through this and I'll be back before you know.It'll all be alright okay?I love you please always remember that"He got closer to me so he could put his on my chest.I wrapped my arms around his small and fragile body.
„I love you too Julian.Thank you for everything.I can't put into words how happy you make me"I kissed his head and with that we fell asleep.It made me sad knowing this will be the last time in a long time I can fall asleep feeling so safe.
I love Ding Dong more than anything.