His Toy 2

Steph's Side

Everyone's eyes move to the vice chairman's office as his voice was heard echoing throughout the whole building. A shiver was felt going down Steph's spine causing her to shoot up from her desk as she watch all the papers she was looking over scatter. A few seconds passes by before her coworkers turned to each other and starts to whisper amongst themselves. Steph catches Stacey's eyes who was now looking at her with an empathetic look.

Steph tries her best to ignore Stacy's concerned look as she stand up from the chair she was seated in. Steph bends down from where she was standing and tries her best to gather the papers in her hands as fast as she could so that she could attend to Mr. Vince.

"I got it, go" Stacey stands up from where she was seated and walks over to Steph patting her on her shoulder before bending down to help her collect all of the documents.

"Thank you, so much" Steph's hands were shaking as she got up wiping her cold sweaty hands on her black pencil skirt that she had specifically bought for today. Her eyes scans the room as she tries her best not to fall or think about anything negative as she made her way to Mr. Vince's office.

Was she going to get fired? Did it come to the realization of the vice chairman that they had hired the wrong person? If she was getting fired from this company who would even dare hire her? Once you get fired from Vince Enterprise the possibility of any other company hiring you was very slim. Almost impossible.

Steph makes her way toward the vice chairman's office chewing down
At her inner cheek. She could feel her cheeks heating up. Her hands did not feel like they were going to stop shaking or sweating any time soon either.

She clenches her hand into a fist and raise it to the tall blue silver door that stood high with the title vice chairman written on the front door she hits her knuckle against the door, to let him know she was coming in she  pulled the door open "yes Mr. Vince, you called me?" She tries her best not to let her self stutter. Marshall's eyes shoot up to look at the thin blonde girl in front of him. The raging scent of the male was enough to tell her that she was dead. Slowly she steps inside of the room careful as if she was walking on glass floors and did not want to break it.

Her eyes makes their way to Marshall but she quickly looked away. The anger that was shooting through his eyes was enough to kill.

Marshall's Side

Placing the mug with that disgusting liquid that was brought to him by his assistant on the desk. Marshall was trying to figure out the where about of Ms. Bolmont. She was staying at the office to train his new assistant but then she still had let this happened. He did not really have any room to store mistakes in this building. One mistake you were out.

His large hands rests on his desk as he stood up from his chair waiting for Steph to enter the room.

It was not hard to already smell her scent from the other side of the door. Marshall could even already read her emotions with her scent spreading all over his office watching as she entered the room. He could feel the anger that he was holding toward her increasing by just staring at her, and even taking in her sweet scent. From the time she had come in earlier to bring him his cup of coffee that unfortunately turned out to be ruined with salt instead of sugar, he was trying his best to not seem fazed by the sweet scent she was letting off.

It was not that there were not any other omegas in the building, hell the building was full of them and their scents. But Steph's scent stood out because it was so different it was sweet and warm. Any alpha or Beta would want to mark her and make her theirs. But all Marshall felt toward Steph was hatred.