His Toy 13

Marshall's Side

Hearing the door open before it was slam close Marshall looked up from what he was doing to his brother who had now walked over to him grabbing him by his shirt pulling him off his chair slamming him against the wall behind his desk. "What the fuck are you doing" Marshall ask pushing him off.

"I fucking warned you to not fucking touch her didn't I!" Ethan growls at Marshall who was now fixing his shirt and suit.

"Be more specific?" he asks with a calm voice "because if you're talking about Stephanie, she did not seem to mind at all, in all honesty, she seemed to love it as much as I did"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Ethan furrow his brows "did you know she has a boyfriend?" "You piece of shit" Ethan's first came in contact with Marshall's face causing him to stumble back blood now dripping from his mouth.

"Touch her again and it won't be just your face that I will fuck up" Ethan warns.

Wiping the blood from his mouth Marshall chuckle almost like he was trying to provoke Ethan "you're saying that like what? Her mother or her father?"

"You don't get it to you? You claiming you love her doesn't change the fact that you continue to hurt her over and over again, and you still think it's a fucking joke?" Ethan shakes his head Marshall's face falling as he presses his lips into a thin line.

"That's none of your business"

"But then you still have the audacity to mark her?" Ethan pushes him against the wall.

Steph's Side

Steph's hands were shaking not even able to focus on her work a crowd of people standing outside of Marshall's office not wanting to miss any of the sweet juicy drama when a loud crash was heard from inside of the office.

"What do you think is going on in there" Stacey ask Steph as if she would know when she was seated at the exact place she was seating at.

"I don't know" Steph answer but she was eager to know what was going on when she started hearing a lot of crashing noises before Ethan stormed out of Marshall's office walking over to Steph's desk and yanking her out of her seat.

"Hey, what are you doing" Steph groan trying to get him to let go of her as he walks them to the elevator getting in. Finally, once they were in the elevator she had managed to get him to let go of her.

"Why didn't you want Emma to tell me about what happened? Or even you could have told me about it instead of me finding that out from Emma" Ethan frowns. And that's was exactly why she did not even want to tell Emma about what had happened with Marshall. At one point it was bound to get out no matter how much Steph was to pray her to not tell Ethan. Even if she was not going to tell anyone else she would always tell Ethan.

"Because of exactly what just happened right now Ethan, I told her not to tell you about it because I know you would freak out and act like this" Steph frowns.

"Freak out? " Ethan chuckle walking over to her and pulling down her turtle neck to reveal the mark of bondage that was on her neck "Jesus Steph, what the hell were you thinking?"

Quickly covering it up again as the elevator door open up Ethan grabbing her wrist guiding her out of the building. "You need to stop Ethan" Steph pulls her wrist out of his hand.