His Toy 53

The car ride to the bar was full with everyone talking, trying to catch on what happened in each other's life's that could not be discussed through the phone while soft music was placing in the back ground.

Steph had found out that Raymond and Stacey had decided to try having a relationship after months of denying the fact that they liked each other, which was really nice. "That's our song!" Emma yells when River of Tears by Alessia Cara came on "E turn that up" Emma yells to Ethan who was in the driver's seat.

Groaning Ethan turned it up although he hated hearing Steph and Emma try to sing, since they were not much of good singers and they singed that song alot when they were together and it comes on.

Still got the flowers that you sent
And the note you wrote that said
That we're meant to be forever
I keep them all as evidence
In a drawer under the mirror
Filled with empty promises...

Both Steph and Emma starts singing really loud as soon as the volume was turned up. Stacey soon join them singing along with the song.

I don't know why
I keep letting you lie to me
Hard as I try
It seems I can't break away
I thought that you would be the hero
Come and save the day
But you're a villain
Your sins unforgiven

As the three singed the song together Steph could feel tears starting to sting her eyes. Even though in the past the song had always seemed emotional to her,but she never really did cry when she listens to it.

I'm going down, and you have watched me drown
In a river of tears, lost beneath the stream
Under the waves, I've found the strength to say
The river of tears has washed me clean
Go 'head and wish me well
I'll cry a wishing well
I'll fly before I fail
I'll set sail and drift away
So I won't need you here
Love sinks and hope floats
In a river of tears
In a river of tears

Now she was full on sobbing feeling a sharp pain in her chest as he mind went back to Marshall. Now thinking about it each words from the song wes basically how their relationships went.

"Steph are you okay?" Stacey ask realizing that she was crying causing everyone to stop singing to the song, Ethan glance up at the rear view mirror to see if she was as he turn down the volume.

"Yeah I'm fine, just got something in my eyes" Steph answers quickly trying to wipe her tears away without messing up her make up.

"Are you sure? You look like you're crying Steph?" Raymand tells her looking at her intensisively.

"Come on it okay, lets go and drink our sorrows away together" Emma tells her helping her wipe her tears away as the car came to a stop.

"Yes" Stacey nod as they all starts to get out of the car.

Everyone got out of the car closing the door behind them both Stacey and Emma's arms were wrapped around her "are you okay Steph? If you don't feel good I can drive us back home" Ethan offers with a concern look on his face.

"No, it's okay E" Steph tells him offering him a small smile "now come on, let's go drink our sorrows away" Steph laughs as they began to walk toward the what seemed to be a very expensive club.

The first thing they all did when they got inside was go to the bar as soon as they stepped foot inside. "Come on, legs do shots!" Steph yell hearing everyone cheer happily.

"Hell yeah!" Emma laughs as everyone took a seat at the bar.

" Five shots of vodka please " Steph tells the bartender.