His Toy 40

Feeling Ethan's arms wrapped themselve's around her she did the same burrying her face in his chest. "Come on it's okay Steph" Ethan tries his best to comfort her but all it did was made Steph cry more.

Finally after a few seconds Steph pull away from him wiping her tears away "why didn't you tell me E" she frowns. Feeling as if she deserved to know. Maybe it would have been easier on her to eventually face Marshall one day than to find out on the first day of their first meeting after 2 years.

"I did not want to hurt you, I'm sorry" Ethan apologize giving her an apologetic frown.

"You should have told me E... things would have been much more easier if you had just told me" Steph tells him sighing trying to holding back her tears.

"I know" Ethan frowns.

"You should go back" Steph tells him gesturing toward the area where his table was.

"I don't have to. How about we get out of here huh?" Ethan offers with a small smile on his face, and immediately Steph could tell that he was offering to do that to make her feel better.

"I can't-...I still have work, and you don't have to do that" Steph tells him frowning as her eyes found the floor.

"Are you sure Steph?"

"Yeah I'm fine" Steph answer wiping her eyes and nose.

"Alright, just don't cry over that guy alright. I will come pick you up later so we could hang out to make you feel better okay?" Ethan tells her cupping her face in his hand getting a nod back from her.

"Okay, I love you" Ethan tells her placing a kiss on her cheek before letting go of her face.

"I love you too E" Steph answers before he could turn and leave getting a smile back from him.

***

The night was long with serving tables and walking back and forth to Marshall's table just because he would not stop ordering things that he was not going to even eat. And because of the fact that his lovely fiance would not stop complaining about the food.

Her feet were aching in her flats which used to be so comfortable, it was the main reason she wears it to work.

She force a small smile at Savanna for the hundredths time "yes what may I help you with?" she ask her ignoring Ethan's sympathetic look that he was giving her.

"The food has too much oil I ask for a salad I did not ask for a bowl of oil" she complains. Steph wanted the floor to open up and swallow her whole at that moment, wait not only her but that ass hole next to her too.

" alright I'm getting off work right now so I will make sure to tell your new waiter about this" she smiles politely taking the plate from in front of her.

"You dont have to since its going to come back worst " Savanna gives her the fakes smile on the planet Steph returning her smile another one taking the plate from her and turning around and rolling her eyes.

"What a fucking bitch" Steph mumble to herself frowning as making her way to the back, to give in the perfect bowl of salad that seems to always have a problem.

"Table ten says the salad have too much oil" Steph tells the chef who rolled his eyes taking the plate from her. "You don't have to make another one" Steph tells him just in case he was going to remake it.

"I would have never" the middle age man answers.

"What's their deal anyways" Mathew frowns beside Steph as he placed in an order.

"Some people are just born to be pain in the ass" Steph shrugs. "Listen Mat, I'm about to clock out can you please give table 10 their receipt for me please" Steph ask Mathew.

"Alright, good night see you tomorrow" he smiles taking the note pad from her to check it. "did you enter these yet?" Mathew ask her before she could leave.

"Yeah" Steph answers as she starts to untie her apron from would he waist making her way to the locker rooms to change.

Leaving her apron in her locker she switched her flats with sneakers since she has to walk home.

Steph walk out of the hotel a smile immediately forming on her lips, this time a real smile that she did not have to force when she saw Ethan standing in front of his car waiting for her.

"You didn't forget about our plans did you?" Ethan ask her with a smirk on his face.

"How could I ever?" Steph ask stopping in front of him.

"See that's what I first thought" Ethan answered. "Oh and Steph, sorry about everything that happened in there. Savanna is a bit well..." Ethan starts looking as if he was digging in his head to find the right word to describe her.

"Of a bitch? I know" Steph finish for him shrugging earning a chuckle from him.

"That's the word" Ethan laughs turning to open the passenger door for her to get in.

"Thanks" Steph smiles getting in and putting on her seatbelt once she was seated.

"Where do you want to go. Say the word and I'm on it" Ethan tells her once he had gotten in his driver's seat closing the door behind him and putting seat belt on.

"You see I was thinking about my bed...and sleep" Steph says smiling watching as Ethan frown.

"Come on don't be a party pooper, let's have a movie night at my place" Ethan offers.

"A party pooper? Who says that anymore" Steph laugh turning in her seat to face him.

"What are you talking about, lots of people say that" Ethan laughs making a right turn to go to his condo, where he was staying during his time in Georgia.

"You're seriously going to make me have a movie night with you at 1 in the morning?" Steph ask him raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, see look at you catching up already" Ethan smiles nudging her arm.

"Alright I will, but I have to pick out the movies" Steph tells him crossing her arms over her chest.

"But I get to pick one"

"Nope, you're trying to make me feel better, so I get to pick out all of the movies" Steph shake her head.

"Deal"