His Toy 22

After Steph try to explain over and over as to why an employee getting a ride home by her boss is really inappropriate. Even a employee finding herself staying at the house of her boss was worst then that.

She was going to fix that situation she was in right now though. She was going to end what ever was happening with her feelings whenever she sees or talk to Marshall. She was going move out soon she just needs to save up some more money to afford an apartment.

But here she was, seating in the passenger seat of Marshall's car trying to keep as quiet as she could. "Is your feet doing better" Marshall ask breaking the silence between them.

"There was nothing wrong with my feet" she answer keeping her eyes on the window her tone coming out cold without her even noticing.

There they went falling into another silence again with Steph only hearing the engine of the car running. Soon they had gotten to Marshalls house. As soon as Marshall had entered the parking space in front of his house and parked Steph open the car door getting out of the car first closing the door behind her.

She walk to the front door of the house putting in the pin unlocking the door. She could still hear Marshall's foot steps behind her as she entered the house. "Thanks for the ride" she turns to look at him trying her best to walk offering Mrs Blake a smile and a nod before making her way up to the room she was staying in.

Getting in her room she let out a sigh dropping her bag on the chair that sat in front of her desk. Taking a seat on her bed Steph cross her legs taking off her boots wincing as she took off her socks.

Right next to her toe and middle toe it was swollen and red. Trying to touch it Steph wince in pain sighing before getting up and starting to get undress. Going in her closet getting a blue and white basketball short and a white T-shirt so she could be comfortable as she works.

After a while she could hear a knock on her door as she place her laptop on her bed. Steph limp over to the door opening it to come face to face with Mrs Blake.

"Your food is down stairs sweetie. Would you like me to bring it up for you" Mrs Blake offers Steph.

"No it's fine, I will come done in a moment" Steph smiles at her. Once Steph had gotten a small nod from Mrs Blake she close the door walking back to her bed. Steph grab her laptop and the documents that she has to look over placing them on top of her laptop to work down stairs instead.

She left her room with her stuff trying her best to go down the staircase to not cause herself pain. Finally feeling relieved she got to the living room placing down her stuff on the couch and made her way to the dinning room, where she found Marshall already at the table.

Steph clear her voice taking her seat where she usually sat getting offered water to wash her hands before she starts to eat by Mrs Blake.

She tries her best to not even make an eye contact with Marshall keeping her eyes on her plate to not say a word.

And as usual dinner or supper what ever you may call it, was quiet with only the sound of forks to plates. once it was over Steph got up collecting her plate and walking over to Marshall's side to get his to help Mrs Blake wash them.

"Come here, you're limping" Marshall says getting up from where he was sitting taking her hand in his and the plate out of her hand putting it back down on the table.

"I'm fine " Steph says not that he was even listening to her anyways.

Instead of answering or letting go of her he sat her down on the couch. "Wait here"

Steph looks down at her feet not even knowing why she was listening to him right now and actually waiting for him. After a few minutes Marshall came back with a small white towel and a large bowl of water and a pack of bandage.