Toxic Valentine

Ricky's P o v
•••
Her lips are a sweet cherry red like the very blood I take from her veins. I yearn to touch her warm skin she's an angel. She's so toxic she has the power to make me weak. She's the young witch everyone writes about in fiction books. The good witch everyone wants to become that everyone wants to know.

Oh yes I admit I want her for more than blood. Her pale skin  matches mine and her soul a mix of words and raw emotion. She is a masterpiece  made by Da Vinci and Michelangelo.

Her blood is so sweet tainted by her soul. Oh yes she is perfection in her own way the way she moves. Just like a ballerina soft feet hitting the ground with grace.

I can smell the panic that she's trying so hard to hide. It's bittersweet. Like most blood I've had fear taints them overrides any emotion they'll ever feel. But hers will also be so sweet like a butterscotch candy...

Now is the only exception if I were to take her life source. The thought feels good causing my fangs to appear. I don't want to make her anymore weaker than she already is from the emotions clouding her brain.

Instead I push the thoughts away and sit down on the couch. I must control myself like I always had before having a.... Blood slave. I hate thinking of the perfect girl like that I wonder if she thinks of herself like that. Just a broken slave girl waiting to die by my hand.

No she's far too strong for those thoughts. She's like my best friend only I steal her blood. How twisted is that?

I want her too know how much she means to me. If only I weren't such a coward. If only are days weren't numbered by our hunters....