Wake Up

I never wanted to start a war
...............

Ricky

'''''''''''''

I woke up with a bitter taste in my mouth. The taste was O negative blood a blood type I hadn't had since I was a newborn vampire. The bitterness of the blood sent shivers down my spines and a sickening sensation in my stomach. My bones seemed to ache has I tried peeling myself from the couch. I wobbled my way to the kitchen where I had AB positive stashed beneath someone kale that only Rayleigh would ever touch. I'd eaten too much Kale since living with my fiancé. Our daughter had started an obsession for Kale and other vegetables I'd never seen a kid actually beg for vegetables has Ryeleigh did.

I hadn't seen my daughter since Scott went missing... He was back and was either dead or alive, I'd given him 99% of my blood. I'd enough of my blood too turn ten humans. Scott wouldn't turn his werewolf blood would never allow my Venom too actually do anything. I don't think a vampire werewolf exists that was created by a blood transfusion or a bite. Maybe a hybrid made by birth...

I threw away the empty bag of AB and headed towards my bedroom I needed fresh clothing and a shower.

I always loved the way hot water felt on my icy skin, finally sending a warm feeling into my senses. My hair was messy and tangled most likely from writhing around on the couch. Steam began to cloud the room, I decided to take that has an invitation to get out.

I picked up my toothbrush that sat on the sink and quicklys   brushed my teeth and got dressed. My outfit was simple skinny jeans and a band t-shirt. I left the bathroom and made my way into the second living room where I thought Rayeleigh might be.

I was correct she was sat asleep on the couch with Ryeleigh sleeping soundly on her chest. I walked up behind her and picked up our daughter. "Hey Rye." I whispered to my daughter her eyes fluttered open slightly revealing light...purple eyes?

What the? Her eyes returned to their normal colour. There was only one creature known to have purple eyes was the cross of an angel and a demon... Alyce's breed
••••
Hi guys sorry if there's any misspelled words I'll try and correct them later. :)