Destroya

Where are you Destroya?
•••••••••
Ricky
••••••••••••••••
Where is she? I can't find a single trace of her scent. She's seemed to have just burned to ashes and blown away. It's cold out tonight I wonder if she's found somewhere warm too stay. Or maybe she's freezing to death. That was unlikely at least Andy seemed to think so.

If I thought about it enough I would say this was all some big game. She's trying to prove something, she's trying to prove herself to me. That she too is a monster... Maybe it was my fault I wanted a relationship from her... But she'd always be my blood Slave.

I loved her but was it enough to stop stealing from her? After months of Raye's blood... Could I stop? It would be hard but not impossible would she come back if I changed? Maybe yet maybe not She's independent and has made plenty of friends while touring. Friends even though they were my friends they wouldn't give her away.

She is my Destroya, destroying my heart and my animalistic nature. I need my Destroya back without her I am just a stupid guitarist doomed for all eternity.  That may sound rash or over exaggerative Legacy Rayeleigh Quinzel must be found. Even if that means destroying the earth for my Destroya.

•••••••
Ricky's parts are short and kinda boring sorry😭

They'll get more interesting I promise!!!

Also please let me know if there's any typos !!! Has I'm on a roadtrip and yeah I might have missed stuff.

Word Count: 256