Infected

I usually feel like a pretty princess or a toilet there is no in between- Remington Leith
•••
Ricky
•••
It was around 1:00 in the morning when I finally got home with a load of groceries and household needs. Ashley and Stiles were gone once again searching hopelessly for the wolf. I was beginning to lose hope. Alyce had probably murdered the kid. I began to carry bags of food into the house when all of a sudden something caught my eye. Something a human wouldn't ever be able to see. I dropped the bag that was in my hands and sped over to the strange out of place object. It was small drop of blood like something was being dragged... Dread began to race through my body was this Scott's blood?! Was he dead right here in the front lawn?

"Scott!" I called out into the darkness of the morning. Nothing I called out again...

"R...icky... H...elp." A voice so faint my eyes peered down into the bushes the sight was almost unbearable.

Scott's stomach was completely shredded mess of skin and organs. His face was bruised and badly broken blood poring fresh from the open wounds. I could smell a horrible infection something that would kill alone without this mess.

I quickly rushed him into the house laying him down on the kitchen table. His skin was a disgusting dirty colour and Death seemed to be looming over him. "RAYELEIGH!" I screamed needing all the help I could get "CHRIS!" I started pouring bottles of alcohol onto the gashes trying to disinfect the deadly wounds.

"What the hell.. OH MY GOD!" I could tell she'd been sleeping but now she was wide awake.

"First aid kit now no time can be wasted." She hurried ran upstairs and into the bathroom coming back with a large red box.

"Chris find Ashley and Stiles... but don't tell Stiles okay???" I yelled focusing my attention back to Scott.

Hurriedly I began wiping again the pus from the infection dousing it with disinfect every few minutes. I could heal him but I needed this to he cleaned. "Alright Scott this is gonna burn a lot Okay?" I didn't think he could hear me anyways...

I sighed biting into my own veins letting my poisonous blood flood into Scott's system. His sharp teeth began to dig into my porcelain skin. I felt myself getting dizzy and much weaker when I finally pulled my wrist away from the wolf. He'd survive the wounds had closed and the infection was no longer in the air. I stumble outside where Stiles had been hearing everything.

"He'll be okay... just give him sometime he's got my blood in his system he'll feel funny for a few days..." the world began to spin faster and faster until everything eventually turned black and I felt myself falling.

••••
Word Count: 483