Løck and Këy

3 r d persons p o v
••••••••
Would it be a terrible thing to say I love you? Would it be a terrible thing if I'd be okay dying for you? - Quote by me
••••
You can't always say you're okay eventually you break. Eventually you feel helpless and damned. Eventually even superglue and duct tape can't put you together again. Eventually your life becomes a real life Humpty Dumpty story. A story that was meant for children to laugh about and maybe learning a life story. Don't sit on high walls... But for some it becomes a metaphor for how messed up you are. How truly broken you are just like Rayleigh a girl with a story that will have a bad ending... That's how most stories end right? So why not hmmm why not become the laughing stock?

Rayleigh, feels like that has she sits in the front seat of a fancy sports car. Ricky, is speeding she doesn't know where too she doesn't even know where Chris and Andy is! What if they got hurt? A sickness floods her veins a sickness she wishes to rid of but it doesn't go away. The sickness isn't a new feeling it's the feeling known has anxiety. She's had it since she was a child.

Speeding does not help anxiety. Not one bit in fact it makes it worse. Has Rayleigh was being driven by a very very fast vehicle. She began to feel direly in need of water and steady land.  Trees looked like a blur of brown and green. Mixing into a sick colour of gray and brown. She was so afraid Ricky would hit one of them her heart pounded. Faster and faster in her chest.   "Raye, are you good?" Ricky asked so quickly even the words seemed to melt.

Her stomach was churning her heart was legitimately about to explode. No she was not all right. Alright was too far fetched from the truth. "No not at all Ricky, my life was normal before this!" She says almost shouting. " But you know what's frickin hilarious I'd do it all again for you...." She whispers staring straight ahead into the dark road. Hoping that the dark might swallow her up and keep her there.

" I'm sorry Raye..." He looks at her with sad blue eyes.

" Don't be Ricky." She says her green eyes meeting his. She wants to kiss him again and again. So she does she presses her pale pink lips too his. "Don't ever be sorry to those who don't regret a single thing." She says has he stops the car.

She presses her forehead to his and smiles " it'll be alright, and we can go back to how things were." He shakes his head and smirks.

" One thing has got to change, Will you be my girlfriend Legacy Rayleigh Quinzel?"

" Only if you be my lock and key."

"Agreed."

"Then agreed." She said has he kissed her.

"I love you so much..."

" I've loved you since the beginning..."

• • • • •
W ha t s up Mad H a t t e r s?
So this chapter huh? What's gonna happen next? I don't know? Do you? 😂 stay t u n e d too find out!

Word count; 540