Beacon Hills

I'm not a hero~ Stiles Stilinski
•••••••
Rayeleigh
••••••••••••••••••••
I watch from the backseat of a simple car has Stiles carelessly loops his hands through Scott's free hand. Stiles smiled has he leaned back into the leather seat. Scott smiled too has he continued driving now the barren road. "Thanks Man for yeah knowing saving us." Ricky says to Scott, Liam, Lydia, and Stiles.

"No problem, your family bro." Stiles chuckles looking back at Ricky.

"Yeah." Everyone agrees

"Y'all would've done the same for us."

"especially versus the Winchesters, that's not fair at all." Scott says turning a corner that said Wichita Road (If I'm gonna be honest I'm just making up roads.)

"How long have you guys had the baby?" Liam asks holding my daughter.

"3 and a half weeks, I found her in the woods dying."

"She's so precious." Liam gushes parting her blonde hair.

" Can I hold her?" Stiles asks removing his hand from Scott's

"Of course Stiles." Liam hands me my daughter and I pass her up to Stiles.

"Oh my goodness she's so perfect, Scott!

Scott sighs looking at Stiles excited state. "Can't you just be satisfied with a puppy or a hamster?"

"Probably not Scotty, besides I've already got a puppy." Stiles says referring to Scott werewolf abilities.

"You're stubborn... And maybe one day but not right now Stiles."

"Aweee!" Stiles says like a small child not getting what he wants from the grocery store.

"Crybaby." Scott mutters in a joking matter.

" I'm not a crybaby." Stiles pouts handing the baby over to Lydia who was basically jumping up and down to hold the baby.

I laughed has an excited grin formed on to her face. "They're cute now until your up at 3:00 taking care of them."

I laugh looking at our child. Ricky had been great with Ryeleigh. It made me happy to have her, even if it meant waking up at 3:00 almost every morning.
••••
Word Count: 343
Crossover between Teen Wolf is almost over peeps. Probably two more chapters and a half enjoy!!!!