Welcome to Beacon

You woke up to your crummy, run downed bedroom at home. It was 5:01 in the morning. You quickly got out of bed but, before you could move, your mother came in.

Mother: What the hell is this??!! Why aren't you outside.

(Y/N): I'm sorry!

She takes out her cigarette and burns it on your hand. You winced a bit, but you were used to the pain. You got dressed and headed outside to the farm. You began doing all possible work around the farm, plowing, cutting, collecting eggs.

You finally were able to finish off collecting eggs for breakfast. You began quickly making breakfast for your abusive parents. Once you finished, you quickly presented the foo to your parents.

Father: It's about damn time! (He takes a bit and spits it out) Shit! This is horrible!

Your father stabs his fork on your palm, spewing some blood.

Mother: Now look! You got the floor dirty. Clean it up you ungrateful shit!

(Y/N): Y-yes, ma'am.

You got on your knees and began cleaning up some of the blood. Your father kicks you in the side and knocks you onto the ground.

Father: You're pathetic.

(Y/N): Y-yes, sir.

You continued to do your work.

_________________________________________________________

Team RWBY came into the dinning hall and got their morning breakfast. They joined Team JNPR and the eight friends had smiles all around them. Jokes were made, Weiss was upset, just everything seemed right. As they were eating, the loud speaker came on with Glynda Goodwitch's voice.

Glynda: Would Team RWBY please report to Professor Ozpin's office?

Yang: Oh great.

Blake: What do you think that's all about?

Ruby: Well, let's figure out.

Ruby hops out of her seat and begins running out the room. Her team follows. The four arrive at Ozpin's office who smiles and gestures for them to sit down. RWBY does so.

Ozpin: Hello, girls.

Ruby: We aren't in trouble or anything, right?

Ozpin: I can assure you this is nothing negative. Or, at least not yet.

Weiss: What is it?

Ozpin: There is a boy out by Mountain Glenn. He shows a great deal of potential. I wish for you four to find him, get him here and make sure his transition is comfortable.

Weiss: And you couldn't because...?

Ozpin: I feel your, uniqueness of a unit would be better for him. You understand.

Ruby: We do, Professor.

Ozpin: Please. Be careful with this situation. His living conditions haven't been the best.

Yang: Don't worry, teach, we've got this.

Ozpin: I'm counting on you four.

Ruby: Yes sir. Come on, Team. Let's of this!

Team RWBY dashes off to complete their mission.

_________________________________________________________

The team landed by a large farm. Ruby took point as the three other members followed. As they walked up to the farm house, the front door opens and you are thrown outside by your father. You hit the stairs and your head begins to bled and knocked out.