I'm so sorry- Boyf riends.

(Storyline: Instead of Jeremy, Rich was Michael's 12 year best friend and crush until Rich got a Squip then left Michael in the bathroom. Michael and Jeremy never met until...)

Michael was crying. He was at a party that he didn't want to be at to save his friend who didn't want to be around in a bathroom where Rich called him a loser.

He realized that the door was unlocked when he heard the sound of a male who he didn't know panting and the door slamming hard along with the door locking

He felt the bright lights turn shine on him. He looks up once he heard the young man squeak at the sight of Michael.

"Oh my God (Chloe answer me!) I am so sorry! I didn't know anyone was in here!" The unchilled boy panicked

Michael Snickers at The boy's worry "Nice to meet you too. Name's Michael Mell." The boy smiles and sits next to Michael "Jeremy. Jeremy Heere." Michael snickers once again "Your last name is a pun?!" Jeremy sighs "Why are you in here?"

Mich looks down "It still hurts. Why are you in Heere?" Jeremy looks at him "Hahaha. Very funny.....I almost got raped by a girl."

Michael bursts out laughing "S-Sorry! But-" he was cut off by a sudden Bang at the door "JEREMY! YOU ARE DEAD!" Jake yells with Fury

Michael quickly thought of spy movies and turns to Jeremy "Kiss me."
Jeremy looks at him "Wha-" he was cut off by Michael kissing him. He kisses back.

When Jake finally breaks in, He sees the two making out. He blushes out of embarrassed "I-I leave you two." He closes the door after leaving.

Jeremy pulls away. His eyes widened "HOLY SHIT! I'M BI!" Jer screams. Michael smiles "glad to make you a little bit gayer."