Tie breaker: Part three

Maya look at her short teammate, Christine, as they hid. They jump out, screaming, Christine with a machine gun and Maya with her light blue and golden daggers.  They killed zombies left and right. When they finished, They both had trouble breathing. Maya chuckles "You know...For drama geeks...We're both good at killing zombies." Christine laughs "Michael and Jeremy taught me from their video game, Apocalypse of the Damned." Maya laughs "I could try to explain how I learned but it will sound like I'm insane." They laugh together. They walk and talk until They see a teenage boy and girl. The guy with chestnut brown hair, slate gray eyes, and brown and black glasses was holding his shotgun behind his neck. The girl who had honey blonde curly hair, Welkin blue eyes, tons of makeup on had a knife in her and drainer cleaner in her belt. They see Maya and Christine then nod at each other. The boy shot at the girls. Maya protects Christine by blocking the bullets with the blades of her daggers. 

The girl runs at them with her knife. Christine starts shooting back. Maya gets shot in the arm and screams in pain. Christine helps her out of the scene. Maya starts using one of her dagger to get the bullet. Christine had to look away from the sight of blood. She got the bullet and starts breathing hard "I...I need..first aid...." Christine nods, taking Maya's good arm and carries her to what appears to be a safe house. She sneaks the two of them inside. She then sees another pair of a girl and boy but they didn't have weapons. The girl from behind curly light blonde hair. The boy from behind had dirty blonde hair. He also had a cast on his left arm.

The girl turns to them and gasp "Oh my god! Is she okay?! Evan, grab the aid kit!" The boy who Christine guessed was Evan ran and grabbed a box. The girl helped Christine lay Maya on the bed. Maya was passing out but Christine was shaking and slapping her in face, keeping her awake. The girl wrapped Maya's arm with the bandages. "I'm Christine and this is Maya." The girl looks at her "I'm Heather McNamara and That boy is Evan Hansen. A woman in a pink said that we needed to be the healers." Christine nods "She got shot by this guy with brown hair and glasses. He was white." She said, feeling she describing her friend, Michael too. 

Evan gasps "Jared shot her arm?!" The two girls who were awake looks at him. Christine asks "His name is Jared?" He nods "He's my....family friend." Heather sighs "Well...She will be okay." Suddenly, A man (or woman?) kicked open the door. They had a guy in a tech coat next to them. Both had pistols. They both had bandit masks over their faces. The man says "Oh...Hello Non bitchy Heather." The person that wasn't clear on gender spoke "Hello Hansen." A man Christine thought That answers my question