Switch- Heathers, BMC, DEH

*BMC*

Michael McNamara put the pills in his mouth. All the people he cared about were dying. Jake Chandler, Chloe Kelly, and Brooke Sweeney. He thought about his best friend, Rich Duke, insulted him about being depressed. He was about to fill up the pill bottle until his new best friend, Jeremy Sawyer, tackles him and makes him spit out the pills.

"You know that suicide is a private thing, right?" Michael says, wiping his mouth. Jeremy looks at him, sadly "You don't deserve to die, Mikey. Not this way at least."

Michael looks down, upset. His head was lifted by Jeremy's fingers under his chin. Michael did the unthinkable. He kisses him. Jeremy did the unthinkable. He kissed back

Michael pulls away "But...Christine?"Jeremy snickers "She's something I thought I wanted. She's a psycho." He looks him in the eyes "Let's just be....Seventeen." (Fun fact: I listened to Seventeen writing the final part of this paragraph) 

*Heathers*

Heather Kleinman (Duke) walks up to Veronica Hansen."Who knew you can break your arm from fucking." Veronica sighs "I-I d-didn't do that." Heather laughs "Sure you didn't." Veronica looks at her "Are you my friend?" Heather Kleinman looks at her "We're family friends, Veronica. Nothing more,Nothing less." Veronica looks down "R-Right. I-I'm s-sorry."

"Oh hey look! It's school shooter!" Heather K laughs as Heather Murphy (McNamara) walks with a angry look on her face. Heather K laughs nervously "It was a joke." Heather M. looks at her and says, almost yells "Oh yeah! Don't you see me laughing!" Heather K. Walks past her mumbling "weirdo". Veronica coughs but Heather K hears it as a laugh "Are you laughing at me too?!" Veronica backs up "N-No H-Heathe-" Heather M. slams her into the lockers  "Don't fucking laugh at me!"

(I don't know what else to write :'()

*DEH*

Evan walks into the lunch room and sees his best friend for 12 years "CONNOR!" Connor turns to Evan and sings "Evan, my buddy, how's it hanging?  lunch is banging! Had my sushi, got my slushy and more! The roll was megi-maki and I'm feelin' kinda cocky, 'Cos the girl at Sev' Elev' gave me a generous pour!"

Evan rolls his eyes "You're listening to Panic! at the disco again, aren't you?" Connor smirks and continues "OH! I'm listening to Panic! and the music makes me manic and we're almost at the end of the song." Connor takes off his headphones "And that was the end. Now tell me friend, How was class? You have a nice ass"

Evan looks at him "Wait What?" Connor asks Evan "What's wrong?" Evan puts his bag on the table "Boyf? What does that even mean?!" Connor put his finger up then put his bag next to Evan's showing 'Boyfriends'. Evan blushes "I hate this school."