You be me and I'll be you part two: Jeremy knows

Jeremy's P.O.V.

I hear a knock at the door and run downstairs. Must be Michael. I open it  to realize..... Not Michael. It looks like him but I know it isn't. I could have fun with this.

"Hey Mikey." I smile. Michael hates it when someone expect me calls him Mikey. "Ugh you know I hate that nickname." He says with a sweat. Knew it."Oh right. I apologise. Please come on in." I grinned. He flinched once he saw my fangs.

He comes inside which was a big mistake on his part. I lead him to the basement, which he seemed almost frightened seeing as he had horrible memories. I sit him and myself on the couch then I grab his hand and look deep into his eyes. They're green. Michael's eyes are brown. I hiss "I know you are not Michael. What have you done with my Michael?!" I feel my eyes glow red as I crush his hand

He whimpers "Jeremy, it's Jake!" I let go "But how?" He then grabs two of his face cheeks and pulls them forward to reveal Jake and a wooden mask that looks like Michael. "Michael made this." I say in a blank voice. Jake looks up at me "How do you know that?" He asked. I roll my eyes "We've been best friends for 120 years."

Jake's eyes widened "I forgot both of you two are immortal." I smiled "So...Why did you disguise yourself as Michael." I look at him with my bright red eyes. He scoots back "He wanted me to....ask you out for him." My red eyes become blue again and my pale cheeks go pink "He...He likes me?"

Jake smirks "And it seems like you like 'Your Michael' too." I hissed angry. He looks Scared "Yes I like him but don't make fun of me."