DEH- The Werewolf, The spirit, and The Medium PT. 2

Heidi looks at him, sadly "I'm sad to say but his father said no person should see him in his state." Jared sighs "I need to in order to help Evan. At least tell me where he lives." She points to a house on a hill "There. Locked away from everyone ." Jared sighed "Thank you Miss Hansen." He starts walking towards the hill with Evan looking so happy.

Jared knocks on the door and hears a voice from the inside "Dad! I'm turning tonight! You wouldn't want to come in, would you?" The voice had a angry and hateful tone. "I'm not your father....I'm here to help." Then after a few locks open, A tall man with his long brown hair in a ponytail "With what?"

Jared smiles "Glad you asked. My name is Jared and I'm here to help you reunited with your dead fiance." Connor's eyes widened "How? How in the world?" Jared smirks "I'm a Medium. I see spirits and talk to them. Evan found me and asked me to bring him to life. Though I have yet to find a necromancer, I wish to complete his second request. To bring him to his lover."

Connor looks him in the eyes "Tell me his full name." Jared glares "Evan Pine Murphy." Connor smiles as he cries "That's the name he always wanted." Jared nods "May I come in?"