Harrison Bergeron: The Rebels- BMC, DEH, Heathers, OCs

(Based on Harrison Bergeron, a short story by Kurt Vonnegut. This is going to have a better ending. You should read Harrison Bergron first)

(Ocs info: 

Maya Bird: a wavy short brunette with light blue eyes

Mizzy Parker: a ginger with green light eyes

I use these characters too much)

The year was 2082. A year after Harrison was killed, a group of rebels rose. They believed that Harrison was truly the Emperor and The ballerina was his beautiful Empress. J.D was the leader or The Emperor's son. His smart and beautiful Empress was Veronica Sawyer.

Heather McNamara was the remover. You see, The Rebels would try to destroy the handicaps. A law of fairness was past that no one can kill so instead they capture them and put handicaps on them. When they were saved or they escaped, It was Heather's job to remove them.

And finally, The Fighters. The fighters were two guys and one girl. Their names were Michael Mell, Connor Murphy, and Maya Bird. Michael was the brains. Connor was the brawn.  Maya was both. J.D. gives them missions to complete.

When they finished one of their missions and were heading home, Maya saw a group of handicaps. One girl, two boys. All of them looked around the Fighters' ages. They were all wearing horrible masks. The two boys were wearing voice handicaps. It made them unable to speak while letting out a robotic voice. The tallest one with light brown hair had a height handicap on his back, making him weight him down to the "fair" height of males.

The dirty blonde boy had an anxiety shocker meaning he had some sort of anxiety disorder. He and The ginger girl were wearing thick glasses which were making them half blind. The Ginger was also wearing a mental handicap along with having to speak in a horrible voice.

They seemed all close friends. When the Ginger freezes and collapsed, the boys catch her. Maya looks at Michael and Connor, sadly. She sees they were watching as well. Once she sees the males shocked faces, she turns her head to see the group of friends all on the ground, passed out. Maya quickly picks up the ginger then carries her to the HQ with Michael carrying the tall  boy and Connor carried the small one.

Maya burst in and yells  "HEATHER!" getting the remover's attention. They place them on beds then leaves Heather to do her work