You be me and I'll be you part 3: Backstory

Jeremy looks at Jake "So. Are you going to see if Michael's part worked?" Jake nods "But I want to hear your two's backstory." Jeremy rolls his eyes "Fine. It was the 1800s."

Story being narrated

I was turned a few nights ago but my father had yet to notice so I was not burned at the stake...or the sun. I was looking around town for young beautiful maidens to drink from when I lay eyes on a hooded Lady with a red cloak and beautiful curly locks. She starts to walk into the forest and I decided to follow

I grabbed her arm and said "I'm sorry fair maiden but I cannot allow you-" She cut me off with an Angelic voice "I'm sorry sir to inform you you are incorrect but..." She then pull down her hood to reveal she wasn't a she. He said "But I am male." I was Blushing of embarrassment "Oh.. I'm sorry. I was searching for a young maiden so-" He cut me off again "I Know, Vampire. So you can drink from her." My eyes filled with shock "How did you-" Cut off "My magic. My power. I'm a very powerful and immortal warlock named Michael Locksmith."

Jake interrupted "Locksmith?" Jeremy sighs "We changed our names though out the years, Michael and I changed our last names so people didn't find out we were immortal. My original last name was Bloodborn. Ironically. Michael's was Locksmith. Do you think I wanted the last name Heere?" Jake looks at him "Good point. Continue."

I had bowed "Jeremiah Bloodborn." Michael smiles "So...I see us becoming immortal friends. Want to?" I smiled "Indeed, Sir Locksmith."

"And so we did." Jeremy finishes. Jake looks amazed "Wow... You thought he was a girl? Damn." He then got a text  from Michael

Red hood: It worked. Told him who I was.

LittlePup: Same here