The past of Jeremy Heere

So this is based on a book I want to write. I mean hardback book. It's called The past of April May. But I could actually write it on heere if you want. It's about a girl who's body is connected to her past one. So, being based on this book I'm writing, It may have the ship of Connor and Jeremy ,which I don't ship, cause reasons

Jeremy was a normal guy who was just was a regular geek...until he turned 16. Weird stuff started happening. The night of his birthday, he had dreams about a boy who looked like him with powerful magic. The next morning, his dad disappeared. He was looking everywhere for him but he was gone yet his car was still there.

He was scared so he called his two best friends, Michael Mell and Connor Murphy. He heard a knock, thinking it was them but instead was greeting by shadow men, sending fear into his heart. He screamed. Connor and Michael were down the streets, hearing the screams. They ran to Jeremy house. Connor saw the shadows and grabbed Michael's arm, taking him to the window. They get Jeremy out of the house.

Jeremy was now terrified and him with his best friends were on the run to New York city. They found a 2 bedroom apartment to stay in. When they got there, Jeremy fall into Connor's arms and cried "My home...My dad...I can't go back." He mumbles. Connor pets his hair "We'll find a way. Trust me." Jeremy holds his hands, crying but then darkness covered his body. Connor watched as Jeremy's eyes rolled into the back of his head and he past out.

Jeremy opens his eyes to see a mystical rainforest. He sits up, seeing a rainfall leading to a lake with two figures in it. One looked like Jeremy in a royal suit. The other was Connor in shining amour and had a bloody face. The Jeremy one lifts his hand. Water followed, rising up. "You make me worry about you,Christopher." He said to the knight Jeremy assumed was Christopher. Christopher laughs "I supports to worry about you, Jacob. I'm your knight." 'Jacob' scoops some water, washing the knight's face "Yeah, Yeah."

Jeremy fades back into darkness. He wakes up in a worried Connor's arms. Connor sighs in relief "You're aright. Thank god." Jeremy blinks "W-What happened?" Michael sighs "You passed out suddenly but you're alright now." Jeremy stands up and takes Michael's hands "Yeah.." But the same things happened and he past out in Michael's arms.

He was laying in a wheat field. He sits up to see Jacob and a new boy who looked like Michael in a cloak tending to the wheat. Jacob looked down at the kneeling boy, smiling "You must have been a great farmer when you were young before you became a witch, Michelangelo." Michelangelo smirk "I prefer the term, Warlock, your majesty." Jacob laughed and shoved him. Michelangelo laughed as well when the darkness covered Jeremy.

Jeremy woke up, laying on the ground. He turns his head,right to see Connor and Michael protecting him with golden candlesticks. A woman in black and shadow men came close to them. Jeremy yells "What's going on?!" His friends looked at him "She after you, Jeremy! You need to hide!" Jeremy stands up "I won't hide!" The woman in black stands, giggling "Listen to your friend, dear. You wouldn't want to see the deaths of your guards."

Jeremy felt a rage in him. His eyes glows white as his brain with memories and visions. He screams and raises his hand, making things float then hits the things at the woman. Michael felt fear as the shadow men approach him. Power surges though him as he lights the candle with red fire with his mind, making the shadow men destroyed. Connor felt bravery and strength in him, tossing the woman though the window.

The three then went normal and fell to the ground and their knees. A boy in a hood shows up in the window "So it is you." He said. Jeremy looks at him "Who are you?" The boy takes his hood down "I am Evan Hansen. And your past life is Jacob Daring."