Tie-Breaker- Heathers, BMC, DEH, and some OCs

(hello everyone. I tried to come with ideas and the best one that came to mind was something Hunger Games style. So basically, I keep having this idea that's like Super Smash Bros. with my OCs so now I'm thinking 'What if I did some musicals with some OCs in hunger games thing' and now we're here. Look. I only watch the first movie cause I was bored so I'm doing ONLY the game, Okay? Okay.

OCs that are the people forcing the game:

The Gamer: A woman with a green cloak who is cruel, mean and competitive

The Leader: A woman with a blue cloak who is wise, heroic, and Proud 

The Fan: A woman in a pink cloak who is kind, helpful, and happy

Ocs that are players:

Mizzy Parker: A 15 year old girl with long orange hair and green eyes with a hotheaded yet heroic and wise personality

Maya Bird: A 16 year old, short brown hair and light blue eyes, who is both smart and strong

Scott Deamona: A 16 year old, black and white hair with light purple eyes, He's shy yet tough and kind

Stella Fairy: A 15 year old with blonde hair in long pigtails, green eyes, and freckles who a ball of fiery fury)  

Jeremy wakes up, seeing all these people, only a quarter of them are familiar to him. He sees Michael and tries to run to him but is smack in the face by an invisible wall. An orange haired girl mumbles "Idiot..." as she puts her face in her hand. Jake ran to Jeremy and helps him up. Jeremy sees where the clears walls are now. In his room, Jake, The orange haired girl, A shaking nervous boy, A 80's girl with blue colored clothing and A 80's girl with red colored clothing.

Jeremy looks confused "Uh...What's going on?" Jake looks at him "Hell if I know." The orange haired girl sighs "This is Dimensional Center, Jeremy, Evan, Jake, Veronica, and Heather Chandler." They all look at the girl. Jeremy asks "How did you know our names....?" The girl smiles "I know your names as well as I know your backstories and dimensions." Everyone looked confused. "Nevermind. My name's Mizzy by the way. " She has a smile on her face. The blue 80s asks "Missy?" Mizzy looks at her "Mizzy. Missy with Zs." Jeremy looks around "Uh..I'm Jeremy Heere." The nervous boy says "E-Evan H-Hansen." The blue 80s says with a serious face "Veronica Sawyer." The red 80s laughs "Heather Chandler."

Jake says "Jake Dillinger." Mizzy claps her hands then yells "Leader! When will the brawl start?!" The rest of the people near Mizzy start questioning this. A woman in a blue cloak walks though the wall, facing them. She said "We will be giving you a test this time." Evan think 'This time?'

The cloak woman says "I am The Leader! And most of you are the leader in your story." She points to all of them. "You all have been chosen to complete a test called Tie-Breaker!" Her voice echos. She floats to a podium next to two other cloak woman with podiums. She says "Your teams!" She looks at papers passed from The pink cloaked woman. She yells "Team one! Rich and Mizzy! Team Two! Michael and Zoe! Team Three! Evan and Heather M! Team Four! Chloe and Heather D! Team Five! J.D. and Connor! Team Six! Veronica and Jeremy! Team Seven! Jared and Heather C! Team Eight! Alana and Brooke! Team Nine! Scott and Jenna! Team Ten! Stella and Jake!  Team Eleven! Maya and Christine!"

The walls were lowered into the ground. The blue one says "Go to your teammate and we shall begin!" Everyone goes to everyone. They all starts getting lowered into the ground as the one with the green cloak laughs "The aim of the game is....Last one alive."