Chapter 4

Chapter 4: High School

            First day of high school started, but this time the twins went through their own way. Aria with super high grades went to a private boarding high school which you may return to your house every weekend or live in your house, but Manna instead with her ace score she attended to a public school near her house. Coincidentally, Jett and Keith was in the same school and in the same class since Manna and Keith got a high grade they skip them, so they was already a sophomore since they entered to high school.

            When Manna, Keith, and Jett discovered all three of them were together in the same class they rushed to the office and asked why they were in the same class and they told them that it must have been coincidence. They returned to class and they attended to the open class ceremony.

            At break there high school life was already a misery because they were in the same class, but not just being misery all boys and girls was around them since the three of them got spectacular looks. But, they weren’t the only ones there was a classmate of them that has more crowd than them so they were saved.

            The second day started since school began. When Manna reached the class there was no more crowd anymore because everyone discovered about her and that she almost provoke someone commit suicide, and how she acts and hates everyone. So the people decide to isolate her, for the first time in high school she smiled and the most popular person in the class saw her. He thought amazed with his mouth opened “the most beautiful smile I’ve seen and she seems like someone I know, and it seems that she must have a boyfriend.” Then, one of his friend hit his mouth and asked him what’s wrong him, but he didn’t answer. The next minute Keith come and talk to her about her being less secretive.

            When the second day end a limousine came to pick Manna up, Manna didn’t enter but tell the driver to get lost and that she would never ride that car, and everyone glare at her because of the limousine, but Keith protect her and said it was his. Because it was his no one cared because everyone knew he was millionaire but for a girl that has a bad relationship in school and to be millionaire it was too much for normal students. At the end everyone walk away. Then, Keith dragged her in the car and everyone saw it. At the car Keith ask the driver to take them to the closest place near her house. After they left all the school start a rumor of those two dating because Keith was the only guy who talked to her so freely even if she hates everyone around her. One special person saw them too, and he felt like he lost to him because she was the girl he really fallen in love with.