Chapter 22

Chapter 22: Keith and Manna’s summer vacation.

            When Summer start Manna decide to put Keith’s father in charge of Maria’s company since it was too hot for her to work and Keith’s mother went to a tour with Natasha (Manna’s mom). Keith house was in middle of construction since an accident break his house. Keith father said he was going to live in the company at the moment and that Keith needed to find somewhere to live. Keith’s father gave Keith five-hundred dollars for survival in at least four months or more. It was summer and none of his friends was able to let him live with them, since almost everyone was going out of the country, someone was going to visit them, they need to redo the test, or they got plans.

            It was summer vacation, and Keith ask Manna if he could live in her house. Manna agrees just because his father ask her. And that vacation, she wasn’t leaving or anything. Aria and Ethan went to a villa in the beach since it was summer inviting her friends. So, Manna was in charge of the house.

            Manna gave Keith a special room that was made for anyone that was staying in their house for more than a month. The room was big, it has a walk-in-closet, a private bathroom, a water bed, a big window with great view to the forest, etc. Keith was amazed and said to Manna “you don’t need to give a room like this.” Manna respond “this is my mom’s doing not mine, and whatever you need I might be in the game room, outside or in my room, you have come plenty of time to my house when you were little just that you don’t remember, and if you don’t want to disturb me ask a maid for help… oh, right, bye.” Manna walks out and thought “I think I’m forgetting something, but well.” Manna enters to her game room which is beside her room. And start using the computer and playing in her new PS4.

 Keith, goes exploring the house and the first place he enters is were Manna is. Manna couldn’t hear the door opening so she stay playing. Keith pass all the room and founds Manna. Keith ask Manna where is the kitchen and if she wanted something to eat. Manna shock, sits well and says “it’s down stairs the right door. When you enter there, there will be another giant door which is the kitchen. Oh… and if you’re going to cook make something for me too.” Keith respond “Hai, Hai.” Manna yells at Keith before he left “stop using Japanese!” Keith respond again “hao ba!” Manna appears in front of Keith and smiling says “you use another language again and I’m going to break your neck.” Keith ask “don’t tell me you don’t understand.” Manna respond “I know more than six languages, I just hate using them or hearing them if were not in that country.” Keith says “alright, don’t kill me… oh and I got an idea. Let’s make a competence. You versus me in the kitchen the best dish. Okay?” Manna respond “fine, but if I win you become my servant for at least one month.” Keith responds “fine, and if I win you let me use your game room.” Manna respond “fine.”

Both of them head to the kitchen and they decide that the one who will choose which is more delicious would be Keith father. They start cooking and while they almost finishes cooking Manna remembers something and she says “oh… the maids are in vacation until summer ends… that means I need to clean the house?” with a shocked face. Keith respond to her “if you want I can help you every month to clean your mansion until I leave.” Manna accepts shaking her head really sadly.

When they finish preparing they clean the kitchen and walk to the company. And show the food to Keith’s father and both of them says “you will be the judge for this competence.” Manna shows her food and its Mapo tofu (an Asiatic food which contains tofu and meat and it’s usually spicy). Then, Keith shows his dish that’s Grilled Shrimp with Garlic-Red Chile-Thyme Marinade. Keith father eat Keith one first and he gave a number of eight. Then, Keith’s father eat a little bit of Manna’s dish and Keith’s father face becomes red and he rush to the bathroom. Manna tries a little bit and says with a calm face “maybe… I put a little too much chili sauce in this.” Keith shock ask “are you trying to kill someone.” After tasting it. But, he didn’t have any effect either. When Keith’s father return he gives Manna a seven because he couldn’t support spicy food. They take the dishes back home and eat them in Manna’s dining room.