Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Margaret returns

            After that day Manna’s head has been full of thoughts like Kim’s too, but the weak after that Margaret appears to be admitting to that school on Monday. At first Manna doesn’t believes in that rumor of the new student so she just ignores it until that Monday. The day came and the new student was in Manna’s class. When the new student enters to the class room Manna gets shock and runs to the bathroom.

That day Manna tried to avoid her the most that she could, but at some point Margaret talk to Manna and hugs her and says “why are you avoiding aren’t you glad I’m back?” with a sad face. Manna nervous says “I wasn’t avoiding you, I just… didn’t know what to say to you since so much has happened.” Margaret smiles and says “you can’t fool me with those lies anymore and how have you been… oh and my brother Jason ask something about a girl name Manna and if I know her because she is in your new school.” Manna respond “so this Jason guy is your brother? That will hurt me pretty bad because now I can’t defense myself from him.” Margaret get surprise and asks her what have she done. Manna respond back “uhm… I was trying to protect my friend and she ended up rejecting him” with a false smile in her face. Margaret says back smiling “hmmm… actually I don’t really care what you do to my older brother, he used to treat me bad so if you want I can help you destroy his plans…” Manna smiles back and says “no… I’m okay… let’s wait till he start moving… and when that happens I’m going to destroy him like if this were a game…” Margaret tells her “hmmm… you never change do you?” Manna smiling says “mmhm” and hugs her back smiling.

When she hugs Margaret, Keith, Sid, and Jett saw her and they felt like they were shot by an arrow. Margaret saw them so she ask Manna “do you like any of them?” Manna responds “pfft… who would like those idiots and didn’t I tell you that I will not fall in love?” Margaret says “HAHAHAHA… I say that to myself before meeting Jett and now I’m a super cute girl that have a boyfriend, so don’t underestimate the power of love!” Manna says “hahaha… now you’re the love power ranger?” Margaret smirk and says jumping to a desk “yesss!” Manna pull her to the ground and the bells rings and all the class stays staring at them. Manna tells Margaret “this is all your fault for being so crazy.” Margaret gets up and ask the class sorry and that she would help anyone that ask her.

That day ended and Manna ran to Kim house and enter through the window again. Kim was crying this time. Manna ask Kim what was wrong and Kim punch Manna in the stomach with all her strength and says “It’s your fault… it’s all your fault… now I broke his heart and mine and everything is not right!” Manna tries to stand up and tells her “It’s all my fault… yeah it is… I did this on purpose because he is Margaret’s brother… now get in forces with him and revenge against me.” Kim slap her and ask her “what do you mean revenge against you and are you masochist?” Manna tells her “nope… I’m not a masochist, but I was spying Jason all day, that day, and he said he was going to revenge against me, but… you won’t get in his way, I’m going to destroy his plan alone so… don’t get in my way, okay?” and she jumps out of the window and calls Margaret.

In the phone Jason listen and the conversation start with Manna:

-Hey, Margaret

- Yes?

- So have you start to spy?

- Yep, but he haven’t done anything interesting

- Oh ‘Kay see you tomorrow then.

Jason thought who she was talking about, but he couldn’t notice.