Chapter 26

Chapter 26: Christmas.

            It was already December 23. Manna still didn’t agree her feelings for Keith. That day Manna, Kim, and Margaret went to buy gifts. When they come back it was already midnight because every shop was so full that it was impossible pay. When they enter Manna’s house they start packing the Christmas presents until one o’clock.

            The next day was already holy night. The girls were so tired, but they needed to decorate Manna’s house since they made a Christmas party for Christmas Eve. There wasn’t a lot of people going to the party, but either way they needed to décor it. The house ended up with a giant tree in the middle of the hall, and with all the gifts. The party started at ten of the night. The first group to enter was Manna’s family. Then, Keith’s family, Margaret’s family, Jason’s family, Kim’s family, Manna and Keith’s mothers, Margaret’s boyfriend family, Sid’s family, Joe’s family, Ethan’s family, finally Jett’s family.

            Below the tree there was at least one hundred of presents. Everyone that came to the party brought one gift for every family. Manna, Margaret, and Kim was the only people that bought gifts for everyone. At twelve of the midnight, everyone yell together “Merry Christmas” and opened their presents. Everyone was surprise that there was at least one present for every person. Adults drink and dance. The couples too. Manna got bored and walked out for a moment, since she hate big crowds.

When Manna reach the garden and Keith was there. Keith was looking at the stars and finds a mistletoe in the tree. Then, he step below the mistletoe and bump with Manna. Then it start snowing. The both impressed of the snow ask “what are you doing here?” Then Manna respond “I was attracted by that mistletoe.” Then, Keith blushes and says “when a boy and a girl is below a mistletoe together it means they should kiss, but we won’t do that, and since you’re out here this is my present for letting me live in your house and for being my friend for so long.” Keith thoughts “I actually wanted to say I love you, but that’s too much for me.”

Manna blushes and opens the present. The present was a heart necklace which you could only open it with the key that was beside it. Keith helps her put the necklace. Then Keith tells Manna “when you find that person you love in your life you give him the key, but you can’t open the heart by yourself.” Manna take the key and put it in Keith’s wrist and says “I might not find my love, so I’m giving it to my best friend.” Then, she jumps to his back and kiss his cheek and runs back, waving her hand, and saying thank you.

Keith mumbles “I surrender!” Then, Jason, Sid, Jett, Ethan and Joe jumps in Keith and ask “are you two together?” Keith sighs and says “why you two asking me aren’t you guys in love of her too?’ Sid respond “well, even if we like her, we were already rejected, and you’re the only one that stand a chance to her…” Joe adds “and if you don’t end up with her we will be really disappointed of you, and we all knows that you’re the only one that will end up with her.” Keith sighs again and says “cut it out, and how do you guys know I like her, are you guys stalkers?” Jett respond “you’re too obvious, miserably that girl doesn’t care how others people care, but you must conquer her.”

Keith walks away scratching his head and yells “I’m going to think my feelings again.” The boys follows him and ask “can you show us Manna’s game room?” Keith replies “no.” The boys says “please!!!” Then Keith says “fine, follow me, and stop clinging on me!”

They goes to the game room and Manna was there with Kim, Aria, and Margaret. Manna jumps in front of Keith and ask “why did you bring those idiots here, I lost the bet, but that doesn’t mean that everyone can come!” She kicks Keith in the stomach and walks away with the girls to her room. The boys ask Keith “are you okay?” Keith dies in the floor because she kick his oxygen out of his stomach.

Five minutes Keith regain consciousness and all the boys was using the game room. Manna enters and start using her PS4. The girls enters behind her and they start talking why are they dating those guys and how did they fell for them. Manna starts asking question saying “hey Kim, and which part of Jason do you like the most, why are you dating him?” Kim respond “actually, I like everything about him… I’m dating him because… erm… I like him?”

Then Margaret says “do you want to meet my boyfriend?” And grab him, then she says “he is Ace.” Ace nervously says “hi… nice to meet you.” Then, Margaret adds “he is kind of shy, but he was so cute when he ask me out, I couldn’t say no… and eventually I fell for him! Even if he is the poorest person, I’ve met” with a glance at her boyfriend.” Margaret goes to present him to the boys and ask Ace “please get well with my friends, you may stay here with them.”

The boys start laughing since Ace was too shy and saying lots of error. Then, the girls join them and they start talking. The party finish at four in the morning and everyone stay at Manna’s house to sleep. The boys were at Keith room and the girls slept at Manna’s room except Aria, since she has her own room. The guest slept at the guest rooms.

When everyone wake up it was already noon. And they ate a Christmas breakfast and everyone went back home. Then, Manna went back to sleep again, since everyone was already gone.