Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Maria’s Company / Natasha and Father

            It was already three months since Manna become the chairwoman. The company was a star producer company. Everyone that works there was a star, a manager, or a stylish. Everyone in that company were professional except Manna, so people began to question their authority.

            Manna went to the company after their rebellion against her. Everyone was lazy and not doing anything. Manna enter and play in the studio and said to everyone “who wants to be fired? Let’s play a game then. I have at least ten people beside me, which are able to replace each of you guys. Who wants to join, if you don’t join, and you’re a manager, you will need to find five stars for next month and they must have a great success and if you’re not you must work twice harder and make more money for the company at the end of the month. Whoever that win in my game will be promote.”

            All the workers become agitated and just 20 person join the game, the rest of the company decide to do extra hard work. The people who join were six managers, six stylish, and eight stars. The game consist in groups of three and two group of four. Each group has one manager, one stylish, and at least one star. The game consist in which teams got the highest success and which group failed. There was going to be five group success and one looser. Manna remind them once again “the one that makes our company more success will be promote the most! Now let the game start! Oh and the end of this game will be next month.”

            Manna went to school and came back to the company every day after school. And each week there was more and more poster of the stars and new idols. Every day she went to the company there was at least a group of ten people wanting to join the company or met the stars and idols. Manna was already tired of their yelling. So, Manna decides to make their work harder making guards stand around the place and making her managers go out of the company to look for people.

            The month was almost ending and the results were better than she imagined. The new idols got more and more fans than the old stars that wasn’t in the game. The people in the game, got extra fans and they were around everywhere. A week before the game ended, a lot of interviews start asking what was happening with her company and everything, but Manna ignored them.

            The competition was coming to an end and all of them were equal in everything, but instead of them gaining more fans and everything, the new stars was gaining even more. The day after the competition end, the results were tie and Manna needed to promote each of the participants. After the end of the game there was an interview and Manna explanation was “I am Manna, the chairwoman, I am the same person which start this game. First let me introduce the new stars: Abdiel, Matthew, Ariel, Michael, Sam, Mitch, Daniela, Carla, Lila, and Darla. Each of them I give them a congratulation for coming this far and we’re going to have a ball with all the companies, friends, stars, and workers next week! And for my players of the game congrats on promotion and you may have a vacation until the ball. Oh and for all interviewers, I want you to interview my stars and this is the answer for your questions, I wanted to make our company more famous. And next week the people who are invited may come to the ball and the way you can enter is by having a letter from this company. Gentlemen and Madams, you must bring a partner with you that is from the opposite gender! Thank you very much! Now progress in interviewing my stars.” Every stars went to the interview and Manna relief ask Keith parents to bring Keith, and Keith parents went for him and Manna’s mom return from the hospital.

            Keith went to Manna and ask her what she needed. Manna gave Keith a box with invitations already with name and says “please, find this people and give it to them.” Keith frustrated give it back to Manna and said “give it yourself.” Manna smiles and says “do you want me to destroy you in your life and make your life a living hell?” Keith make a face of “she is a demon” and take the invitation and start giving them to the people she assigned. After Keith left Manna’s mom enters the room and says “you never change do you? Making a mess while I’m gone. Watching treat that boy make me remember how I met your father, do you want to hear my love story?” Manna says “whatever, just don’t take so long.”