Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Their past.

            When Manna invite Sid to enter to her house, Kim was standing in the stairs. Kim is a girl with blue eyes, dark blue hair, and her height was average. The house was big, there was a salon just with a large red mat leading them to the stairs. The stairs was large and in the middle the stairs got separated leading them to two sides. At the sides of the room there was a giant door each side, one leading you to the living room, and the other to a dining room. At first they enter to the left room which led them to the living room and there was another giant door which they enter, there was a guest room, and around that room it got like five doors that lead people to rooms. Kim enter with them to the guest room, but Manna left a minute after. Kim began talking to Sid and ask him to introduce himself and tell why she was with Manna. Sid answer each of them, but before he tell her about why he was with her, Manna enters to the room with tea.

            Manna sits down in front of Sid and give him tea. A minute after Aria and Ethan enters and unexpectedly the bells rings. Manna goes open the door and Keith was there. Manna ask him what was he doing here. Keith respond her that he didn’t know that this was her house and that today his parents was going to dinner with Maria’s company chairman. Manna invites Keith and his family to enter and she brings them to the guest room. When they enter they saw there was plenty of people in there, but Keith become impolite and start asking everyone why they were here, but no one respond and her mom hit him with a fan telling him to shut up. Then, Manna’s parent enters to the room and everyone was surprise because Manna mom was the famous singer, actor, and model, but who is Manna’s ‘dad’?

            Manna’s dad was unknown, everyone knew his daughters and wife but no one knew him. Everyone start gossiping to each other, but for the first time Manna regret bringing everyone to her house. She walk away and shut the room’s door with all strength as a signal calling Kim to meet her in their secret base.  Everybody shut up at that point and Manna’s father introduce himself.

            When Kim get to the base Manna was already crying because that wasn’t his father and every time she saw that man her heart hurt. Kim ask her who was that man, but Manna continued sobbing and couldn’t say a word. Back to that room the sir knew that Manna still couldn’t accept that he was his father and everyone ask what was happening and he start telling the story.

            He said “Well, as you can see, I don’t really get well with Manna. That girl can’t forget her past and continue living in that day. I came here when Manna’s real dad died, seven years ago. Six year ago I marry her mother, but even if we became a family she still don’t accepts her father death, that’s how she met her best friend and that’s why she went to a public school because she doesn’t want anything that has anything to do with me nor her little sister Samantha...” Then, Aria interrupts, admitting that Manna hates her because she stole her love and ex-best friend.

            Everyone in the room was shocked, especially Sid, Ethan, and Keith because they all fall in her lie. Sid and Keith walk out of the room and went to the house’s patio. At first they thought about their lives and that it was better than hers, but then they thought that they must find her and try to console her.

            Meanwhile they were looking for her, Aria thinks more about their past and it says why they hate Sid, who was Kim, and what happened between them. The story says “when they was 4 years old, Manna’s first friend was Ethan. They meet in Manna’s grandma house. Then, Aria became really close to him too. After that Manna start liking him, but Ethan liked Aria so she tried to forget about him. The other day Ethan brought Sid. Sid start liking Aria too, but he got confuse and hurt Manna. Manna’s memories was messed up after that and she fall for Ethan again, at that time the only one for her was her father, the one she loved the most. When she 'to eavesdrop them. When she got close she heard Ethan promising that they were going to get married and Manna heart break for the first time and she ran home crying. The next day Manna eavesdrop again, but this time their parents declare that they would marry when they reach eighteen years old.

            Then, they move to a new house. A year after that compromise and moving to the new house his father was shot and the doctors couldn’t save him in time. A week after this man called Mike appear and decide to marry her mom that was the second time she was broken in her heart. A year when her mother was remarrying Manna locked herself. After a few days of locking herself she started to attend all the types of art, and sports, except drawing because she was already professional, and by attending all those classes she met Kim. Oh, so that’s how she met Kim.” “Oh yeah that’s what happen” mumbled to herself Aria, Ethan ask her back if she said anything, Aria asks him if he remember their past and how they ended together and why did Manna hates him and Ethan says “yeah.” Finally, the boys found where the secret base was.