America

Mycroft

I looked into Gen's room to see her sleeping. I continued to watch and she looked back to normal. I sighed and she sat up and yawned. She looked at me and smiled. "Mycroft is there a reason I'm in here?"

"Yes Gen you're very sick and we need to contain you for now." she nodded understanding and looked around the cell.

"So when are you going to tell Sherlock that I'm not dead. Again."

"I don't think we should tell him." she looked at me confused. 

"Why not?"

"Well I think it's going to be difficult for him again." She walked over to the window and looked at me. 

"Mycroft my babies. I need to see them."

"I'm afraid that's not possible. Handerson, your son. Died 2 hours ago."

"What?"

"I'm afraid he had a weak heart, because you are in an older stage of your life. That he just wasn't strong enough."

"And my daughter?"

"Ashley is doing well. She is Sherlock's rock right now and he's being so careful of her." she nodded again and sat down. I could see tears coming down her cheeks. I sighed and she breathed in deeply.

Sherlock

I looked around the room trying to find anything to do. William came down the stairs and I looked up at him. "Where did you go?"

"I had some business to do with Mycroft." I nodded and sighed.

"Where did you go?"

"With Mycroft."

"Oh really. I went to him and asked him and he said he didn't know where you were." I stood up and looked at William. "You were gone a week. Why didn't you text me?" I looked away and folded my arms. 

"I couldn't

"I couldn't."

"That's not an excuse. After losing your mother and Handerson how do you think I would feel if you came out to be murdered?"

"That would be pretty bad." I nodded and he looked up at me. "I'm sorry." I nodded and sat down again. 

"So where were you?"

"I can't tell you." I sighed and looked away.

"You're confined to this flat until you tell me where you were."

"Dad!"

"William. It's for you own good." I shouted at him and he ran upstairs. 

"Well that was a bit drastic." I looked up to see Mycroft standing in the doorway. 

"What am I suppose to do?" he shrugged and walked into the flat. "Do you need something?"

"Just came by to see how my little brother is doing." I sighed and stood up. I walked over to the window and looked out at the street.