Excaping

I pulled back from the person trying to capture me. I turned and started to run the other direction. "Where do you think you are going?"

"Away from you."

"Oh I don't think so." he started to chuckle wickedly and suddenly disappeared. I looked around and found no doors. I looked up and saw an air-vent above my head. I jumped up and grabbed the air-vent grate. I climbed up and climbed into the air-vent. I started to crawl through the vents trying to find the way out. I continued for half and hour before I found some light. I continued to go and saw that I was outside. I kicked open the grate. I stepped down and looked around. I had no clue where I am. I continued to run up the hill to look for a city. I came up onto the hill and I was in the middle of nowhere. I looked around and there was a river running down through a valley with green grassed mountains on either side. I shivered as the wind picked up and I looked behind me to the building. It was still very silent. I sighed and started to walk down the river. I don't know what happened to Sherlock, but the moment I'm safe I'll go look for him.

Sherlock

I looked around the valley and tried to get my bearings. After the incident with Ashley and they separated us. I ended up down at the bottom of the valley. I wrapped my coat around me tighter and looked at John and Mycroft. 

"Well now what do you want to do Sherlock?"

"I don't know, but we can't give up on Ash we have to go back to that building."

"We don't even know where it is or that Ashley is still alive." I nodded and looked up at the sky as it was getting darker. We started to head toward the side of the mountain to try and get some cover for the night. We found a little Willow tree and sat underneath it. As we were settling down next to the trunk it started to rain. I looked through the branches hoping Ash was alright.

Ashley

The cold rain hit my face as I continued down the valley. I looked around and continued to shiver. There wasn't much covering besides some bushes and a few trees. I started walk up toward one of the trees just as the lighting started. I ducked underneath the tree branches. I shivered and pulled my wet brown hair over my shoulder. I continued to shiver against the cold. My dress wasn't going to offer me any protection from the elements at all. I looked through the branches as the storm got worse and noticed a little cave opening across the river. I stood up and started to head toward the cave. As I scurried along the wet grass the thunder kept piercing my ears. I made it to the little cave, dripping with cold water. I shivered again and looked around the cave. It was just a little cave it didn't go to far deep into the mountain. I looked around and noticed a fallen tree branch. I walked over to it and started to make a little fire. I looked around waiting for someway to light it. I sat down and looked at the sky. Lighting would be to dangerous. I would get electrocuted, rubbing sticks wouldn't work if they were to wet, so finally I found some flint and steel. I rubbed the two rocks together. Nothing happened the first try, so I tried again. I failed 10 times before I was able to get my little fire started. I sighed as I warmed my hands over the fire. I leaned back again the cave wall and started to fall asleep.

Sherlock

I took the first watch making sure no one was coming to get us again. I looked down at Mycroft and John sleeping on either side of me and I looked down at my wedding ring. I sighed and looked up at the tree. Starting to miss Ash, I started to have tears run down my cheeks. I wiped them away quickly and looked around. Suddenly I saw a little fire glow in the distance. I stood up and walked to the edge of the tree line. I looked and sure enough it was a cave with a little fire inside. I quickly ran to the boys and shook them.

"Wake up I think I found Ash, but we need to hurry." John looked up at me as I helped him up.

"Are you sure?"