Moriarty's plan

Sherlock pushed me into the back board while kissing my neck. "Sherlock." I said as I whispered into his ear.

"Ashley." I wrapped my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck. The was a knock on the door and Sherlock groaned. He rested his head against my chest. I closed my eyes and breathed in his hair. The door knocked louder and Sherlock stood up. He walked over to his bedroom door and I sat up. I pulled my hair over my shoulder and sighed. I looked up at the door and I saw a man that I have never seen before. Sherlock looked down at me. "Ashley this is Moriarty." I looked up at the man. He had black hair, he had a nice looking face.

"Sherlock come play with me."

"Moriarty I don't want to."

"Hm you'll see." he left and Sherlock closed the door. Sherlock laid on the bed and looked at me. He put his hand onto my knee. I laid back down and put my head onto his stomach.

"Who is that?" He stroked my hair and I looked up at him.

"That's Moriarty he's a consulting criminal."

"Oh." I turned over so my ear rested against his stomach. "Sherlock how dangerous is he?"

"Very dangerous." I nodded and Sherlock smiled. He put his hand onto my hip. I touched his chest and he smiled at me.

"What are you going to do?"

"Me why does it just have to be me?"

"Well I'll help, but what's your plan?"

"I don't know." I nodded and he kissed my hand.

"Can we finish?" he nodded and pulled me up to him. He wrapped his body around me and he started to kiss me.

8 in the evening I looked at Sherlock sleeping next to me. I smiled and kissed his head. I walked into the living room and saw Moriarty looking at me. I folded my arms and he smiled. "Hello I'm not sure we've met?"

"Sh, if we did I would remember you." he nodded and stood up. I backed away and he smiled.

"I'm not going to do anything to you, but to wish you good luck."

"Why?" he smiled and offered his hand out to me. I took it and I felt a sharp pinch in my hand. I pulled back to look at it. He started to shake and I fell down.

I woke up later and I touched my head. I looked at my clothes and I was wearing some medieval clothes and a red cloak. I stood up and looked at the shield and sword sitting next to me. I touched my head and groaned. Next to me John was sitting up as well as Lestrade. Both were wearing gowning. John was the first to notice his attire. "Why am I wearing a dress?"

"I don't know." I looked at Lestrade and he blushed covering his chest. I rolled my eyes at him and looked around the room. We were in a very dark cell. I walked over to the light switch and turned it on.

"Welcome to the first challenge. The player with the shortest hair will go first." I looked at the boys and they shrugged. "Dr. Watson please step forward." John looked at me and I nodded. John looked at the ground and stepped on a red X. The light around him scanned green and the voice continued. "Dr. Watson you are given two chances to get through the test if you fail you will be eliminated."

"What is it?" the wall disappeared and out came a couple of bones. John turned to me and I nodded at him.

"You cannot get help from Lestrade or Ashley you will have to identify where the bones come from." John nodded and looked at the bones. I looked quickly there was a human femur, dog femur, cat tibia and a horse tibia. He looked and he got the human right, but everything else wrong.