The Game Finished

Moriarty pointed the gun at me. Sherlock stood and looked at William. He handed William to Mary and walked closer to Moriarty. "Yes keep walking, I'll just shoot her." He cocked back the gun and smiled. Sherlock stopped in his tracks. "That's right. Ashley now will you come with me and finish the game?" I sighed and nodded. I stood up and smoothed out my hospital gown. I walked over to Sherlock and hugged him. I leaned into him and kissed him.

"I love you." He looked at me with a longing. I smiled sadly and pulled back.

"Hurry because you still owe me." I nodded and walked away. Marie tried to run to me and Sherlock stopped her.

"Dad I go too." He hugged her and he started to cry.

"Awe maybe I can still shoot her now." Moriarty pointed it at Sherlock and Marie. I walked faster and Moriarty led me to the roof. I looked around and saw that the sky was lighter. I sighed and turned to Moriarty.

"Ha very funny I know how this works. You see I jump off the building and end my humiliation, but you see Sherlock already tried to do this to me."

"No I have a different plan for you Ashley. You either take this poison I hand you or I can shoot you either way you end up dead." I sighed and looked around. I counted the many possibilities to survive. I turned back to Moriarty and laughed. "What's so funny?"

"Sherlock will know that I faked my death."

"Who said that you are going to fake your death?" I looked at him and he handed his hand out to me. I saw that he was holding a glass bottle of Botulinum toxin. I backed away and in his other hand he had a gun. I sighed and took the bottle. I walked to the edge of the building and looked down. Sherlock had ran out and was looking at me. I felt the wind pick up and I collapsed to my knees. "Hurry Ashley. I don't want to freeze." I gulped and Sherlock held out his mobile. Of course I didn't have mine on me and uncorked the bottle. I lifted it and drank it. I gasped and fell back. I gasped for breath while Moriarty was standing over me. He laughed and walked away. I turned and coughed. I gasped and closed my eyes.

Sherlock

"Gen!" I watched as Gen drank the Botulinum toxin. I watched as she fell back. "Gen!" I ran up to the building and up to the roof. I saw that Gen was laying on the ground. I walked over to her and collapsed next to her. I touched her head and she was not breathing. I felt her pulse. There was nothing. I gasped and grabbed her head. I put into my chest and started to cry. I continued to cry when I heard the door open and John ran up next to me. He touched my shoulder and he fell down next to me. I kissed Gen's head and it rolled side ways. I cried and I saw a helicopter fly over to us. It landed and Mycroft ran over. He took Gen from me and ran back to the helicopter. I stood up and ran over to them. John held me back. I watched as they flew to the other hospital down in the middle of London. I continued to cry and looked at my hands. John patted my back and I turned to him.

"Sherlock I'm so sorry."

"She didn't even fake her death. That was actually her. I could have shot Moriarty when I had the chance now he's taken Gen away from me." I stood up and wiped my eyes with my scarf. I sighed and walked downstairs. I walked into the hospital room where Mary was waiting with the kids. She stood up.

"Gen?" I shook my head and she had tears running down her face. I collapsed and Marie walked over to me. I turned to her. She looked so much like Gen that I started to cry again. She gave me a hug and I wrapped my arms around her tightly. Johnny walked over to me and I hugged him. Mary handed me William and I looked at him. He had my light blue eyes,  and had Gen' s brown hair. I hugged him and rocked on my knees. "Sherlock let's go home." I nodded and stood up. I walked to the curb outside and called a cab. As we were driving to the flat I looked outside. I had memories of Gen flash in front of my face. I blinked and we got to our flat. I climbed the stairs and I collapsed into my chair. I had William wrapped in a blue blanket. I rocked him and Mrs. Hudson looked at me from the doorway. I continued to cry and looked at the mantel. I sighed and stood up. I walked over to it and looked at the mirror. I saw that my eyes were red and I had blue circles underneath my eyes. I sighed and sat back down. I closed my eyes and sighed. Gen was gone.