The Truth

I looked around as I adjusted my wig. I sighed and Sherlock was examining some paper work. I looked up at Brad and he walked over to me. "Ash.."

"Please Gen."

"Sorry Gen we need you're help can you solve this for us." I turned in my chair and looked up at him.

"You set me up to fail. You wanted to see me behind bars. So why should I help you?"

"Look if you do this then I can clear your name."

"Hm fine." I turned back and logged into the computer. I started to search through peoples back ground. Sherlock walked over to me and handed me a folder. I looked at it and looked up at him.

"This is your rat."

"How did you find out."

"Easy, you follow the bread crumbs. In this case the computer banks. They used other usernames ever time they logged in. Always at the same time. Trust me it's this person." I smiled and stood up. 

"There we helped you now we have to go." Sherlock took my hand as we exited the academy. We walked into the car waiting for us to go to the airport. When we got there I smiled and took Sherlock's hand. We walked up to our gate and climbed onto the plane. Sherlock sat in the window seat and I sat down next to him. He wrapped his arm around me as the plane started. I leaned into him and yawned. "How did you figure that out so quickly?"

"Easy it was right there on the desk a date to meet with the head terrorists. Honestly some people can't hide anything in plain sight."

"Oh and you can?"

"I do it all the time."

"Oh like what?"

"That I love you." I smiled and he kissed my nose. I smiled and closed my eyes.

The flight was shorter than I remembered, after we landed John pulled up to get us. I smiled and put our bags into the trunk. Sherlock slid into the side and I slid into him. John smiled at us. "How did the party go?"

"There were a lot of people. It was very overwhelming."

"Yeah."

"So Gen and I ended up making out in the bathtub."

"Seriously?" I punched Sherlock's arm.

"No we didn't." Sherlock rubbed his arm. I sighed and looked out the window as we drove back to Baker Street. Sherlock kissed my hand and I looked up at him. I sighed and we were home. I looked up at the quiet flat and grabbed my things. I opened the door and walked upstairs. I sighed breathing in the flat. I walked into the bedroom to put my things away. Sherlock sat in his chair tired. I pulled out my phone to text Johnny we were home. 

"Okay I'll bring Ashley by in the morning." I closed my eyes and walked into the bedroom tired. 

"Sherlock?" he walked into the bedroom. I patted the bed next to me. He slid into the bed and sighed. 

Moriarty a week earlier.

I watched as Mycroft was sleeping with his head on top of his desk. I walked over and took his key card. I smiled and bowed to him. I walked out of his room and down the hall. I looked at the piece of paper. William couldn't keep silent for long. I smiled and looked at my bruised knuckles. I walked upstairs to the 5th floor. I opened the  door and looked at the labs. I looked down at the paper and it was room 512. I walked over to the room and opened the door with the key card. The door slid open easily and I walked inside. I looked around and saw the little gold ball William described. I picked it up and it buzzed energy in my hand. I smiled and walked out.