Coming Home Prank } Sam x Reader

*Elton's P.O.V*

"Hey guys!" I said to my camera. "So this prank today will be different. So as you can probably tell by the thumbnail, I'm pranking Sam today. The whole house might be involved, because they do not know she is here. You're probably wondering who she is." I looked to my left at my sister. "Hey guys!" she yelled, jumping on me. "My sister, Y/N, just got back from filming Supernatural (sorry if you don't like that show) and she is also Sam's girlfriend, as you probably know. So you mind telling the viewers what we will be doing to Sammy boy." She looked the camera and laughed a little. "So you may know Sam has been doing all these summoning games, and with that thing that went down at Suicide Bridge, everyone is super spooked. I remember in one video you or Corey told Sam that Circa was barking at his door, right?" I nodded, "Yes and it was really weird because Circa doesn't bark at random objects." "Yeah, it's true. So the plan was to have me go to Sam's room and have Elton tell him that Circa was barking at his door again. Also that he heard things falling off the wall and saw the light flickering." "Now, be mindful that none of this was my idea," I said. "Yeah I'm not that evil with my pranks... sometimes." 

"Okay we have some time left till the whole house gets back from the fair," I said going to the game room. "Yeah, they should be back in what two hours?" "Yeah. You got here an hour and a half ago?" "Yeah," she said. "Oh look it's Circa. Hey Circy!" I said as she sat down in between me and Y/N. She laid down across Y/N, "Hey Circa." 

*Your P.O.V*

"Okay, Elton just went to the room by the front of the house because he just got  a text saying the should be here in 30 minutes. Now you might be wondering, 'Won't they notice your car?', no because I've kept my car at the house and Sam takes me to the airport when I fly to Vancouver to film and I stay up there for a couple weeks or a month. If it's in L.A. I just drive myself," I said. "But you might be saying 'a month or a couple weeks isn't that long', well I've also been going to conventions lately. So I've been gone for about three months. The last time we saw each other it was VidCon. Since then I've flown to different countries with my cast members. I also went to Ireland, on my own, and Elton's jealous," I smirked at the last part. "What am I jealous of?!" "That I went to Ireland!!!" "Oh yeah!"

*About 30 minutes later*

"COREY'S HERE!!!!!" Elton yelled. "Are the others behind him?!" "YES!! GO HIDE!!" I gave him the camera and ran up the stairs to Sam's room. 

*Elton's P.O.V*

"Hey is Sam with you?" I asked Corey and Devyn as they walked in. "Yeah, he just pulled in behind us. Why?" Devyn said. "'Cause I need to tell him something," I said in a panic like manner. "What is it?" Corey asked getting nervous. "What is what?" Sam asked as he walked in with Colby and Aaron. "Come sit down," I said walking to the game room. "Okay," he said, following me and the other following him. 

I sat the camera on the tripod. "So you know how when you came back from VidCon and we told you Circa was barking at you door?" "Yeah," he said. I looked at Corey and he was terrified. "After you guys left Circa ran upstairs and started barking at your door, again." "What?!" "Yeah and after I called her back downstairs, I started hearing things falling in your room and the lights were flickering." "Elton, is this a prank?" Corey asked. "No why would I lie about something like this?" He didn't say anything and  I continued. "You know how you played the hosting game a week or two ago by yourself?" Sam nodded, "Yeah." "Well I found the paper in the hall, in front of you room." "What were is it?!" he asked standing up. "I burned it." 

We heard something fall, Y/N must have jumped to get the prank going into motion. Sam sprinted to the stairs running up them I followed him, with the camera, and the rest followed me.

*Sam's P.O.V*

I ran up the stairs to my room. "What the hell was that?" Colby asked. "I don't know," I said as I got to my door. "Hey, wait if we don't what it is, we don't need to barge in there," Elton said. "Elton's right. I don't want to die because we barged in on a ghost," Corey said. "Okay," I said slowly opening the door. I looked around and saw nothing on the ground. 

"Elton is this a prank?" "No." "Are you sure, cause nothing is on the ground." "What? Let me look," he said walking in front of me into the room. "I swear we heard something fall," Colby said. I walked in and looked around. I turned the door and everyone was looking into my room with a look on their face. "What?" "Yeah, I agree with Colby. I totally heard something fall," a voice that wasn't Elton said. I looked at the guys and Devyn, they nodded with smiles on their faces. I turned and saw Y/N by my desk, "Y/N!!" "SAM!!" We ran at each other and hugged. "I've missed you so much," I said as I hugged her. "I've missed you too," she said. She pulled back, smiling, "I love you." "I love you more," I said pulling her into a kiss.

*Your P.O.V* 

Sam and I broke the kiss and Devyn instantly ran and hugged me. "It's been so boring not having another girl here." "Yeah, I know the feeling, I've missed putting make up on the guys with you." "We didn't miss that," Corey said, laughing. "Oh Corey," I said, pulling away from Devyn and hugged him. "Missed you too." He laughed and hugged me back. 

I looked at Colby, "Colby, what have you done without me?" "Well I cut Elton's beard." "I saw that," I said laughing. We hugged, "I seriously thought you were gonna die." "I did too." I looked at Aaron, he was holding Buddy. "Hey Aaron, hey Buddy," I said petting Buddy. "What nice pranks have you been pulling?" "Well, I put glow sticks in Corey and Devyn's room," he said side hugging me. "I did the same but to Misha Collin's trailer." We laughed and I went back to Sam and we did Elton's outro. "If you liked this video make sure to leave a like and subscribe," Elton said, but before he turned the camera off I got an idea. "If you guys get this video to 90,000 likes Elton and I will go to Ireland for a week, with whoever wants to go." Elton smiled. "Yes, we'll go to Ireland for a week, if you get this video to 90,000 likes, and if you can double it we will go for two weeks and go to the most haunted place in Ireland." "I'll bring the salt," I said laughing. "Bye guys," Elton said laughing and shaking his head. 

"Well I think I'm gonna head to bed," Colby said, heading to his room. "Me too," Aaron said, walking down the hall. "We're gonna go play Rocket League," Devyn said, dragging Corey to the game room. "Wanna play Prop Hunt?" I asked Sam. "Yeah," he said going to his desk and getting his computer ready. "I'm gonna go edit," Elton said going to the garage. 

I sat down on Sam's bed and loaded Prop Hunt onto my laptop. "You prepared to lose babe?" Sam asked. "Keep dreaming sweetheart," I said laughing. 

                                                                      The End.