Ch.29 A visit from the old man

"Ruka!" Misaki's voice ringed. My hands were still clenched and tears were dried in my cheeks.

"Misaki?" I whispered as I felt the ground tumble around. We were in a cart.

"Ruka! Are you ok?" Shunsuke's voice came from behind. Anger boiled up inside me. Why?

"Where's Takashi?" Misaki asked as she was sent flying to the other side.

"SHUT UP BACK THERE!" The woman's voice shouted. I noticed one was staring at me wierdly.

"Am I bothering you, ugly?" I mocked. She scoffed and looked away. Thats what I thought....

The cart hit a bump and sent me flying to Shunsuke. I was laying on his lap. Our hands were tied. They are smart.

"Yvonne....please hurry....." I muttered.

Yvonne's POV

I woke up on Mason's back running through the woods. I still felt weak and as if I would pass out again. A shimmer appeared before me but Mason took no notice.

The figure seemed familiar. It was father.

"Father....?" I whispered.

"Yvonne. What are you doing?" He looked me sadly. I felt a tear fall.

"I'm so confused. I never asked for any of this!" He walked closer, the aura of death surrounding him.

"You shouldn't be confused. Leonas' are never confused. Follow your friends and trust those closest." He stood proudly. Something I never imagined doing myself.

"I know! But thats what got mother killed!" For the first time I didn't cry at the mention of her. Father stared sadly at the ground.

Suddenly, Mason tripped and I went flying into a tree.

"Yvonne!" Mason yelled. His paw was injured.

"Your mother died in my behalf. The only mistake she made was letting my pride grow." He claimed. I snapped. I loved my father, but he was mistaken.

"No! Its true she died for you, but she made no mistakes! You made the mistake of letting your pride and power grow stronger than your love! If you are still going to stick with the same story then get out of my sight!" He seemed shocked as he stepped back.

"I am Queen Yvonne Leona and I will right your wrongs, but not all. You must right your biggest wrong in the afterlife!" I shouted and Mason stared at me wide eyes.

Suddenly, night fell and stars shined brighter than ever. The stars fell and one by one circled me. My fur turned pitch black but stars stuck themselves on to me as if claiming me the next sky.

A picture of mother appeared showing her in a crown and a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Yvonne, the real king was not me, but your mother."

Heyheyhey finally updated and added some of her past. Sowee i took so long, im moving and i am superb busy. At least i updated and well ima focus a little of Yvonne now.

Anyway hope you enjoyed sorry if short, and

Fan

Vote

Comment

Enjoy!