No hope no love no glory, no happy ending - Mika

(Quinn's P.O.V.)

He picked me up and we ran all the way to a huge hotel that had to be a five-star. I looked around the lobby, dripping wet all over the nice floor, as Louis guided me to the elevator.

"Excuse me, sir?" a woman asked walking over and sticking her hand in the way. "What's your - Oh, it's you. Never mind," she said when she saw Louis. He smiled and nodded thanks to her. The doors closed and I looked at him.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Oh, she was making sure that I'm a resident and not...you know, someone else," he said. I couldn't help but feel that he was hiding something from me. I nodded, unsure if I actually wanted to know. I checked my phone to find that all of my friends had texted me several times, asking where I was.

"Hey, Louis. Do you mind if my friends come over?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Sure." I texted them all quickly telling them where I was. They said they'd come to me and the doors opened. We were on the top floor. He let me into the door on the end and I looked around, but before I oculd see anything, someone threw a pillow at my face.

"The hell?" I asked. A curly-haired boy looked unsure if he should laugh or not. "Excuse me for using your door," I said sarcastically.

"Sorry, love. Thought you were my friend Louis here. Lou, I didn't know you had a girl coming over! You should've warned me!" he said. He looked at me again. "You look like you could use a towel. I'll get you one. I'm Harry Styles."

"Quinn Lord," I said. He raised his eyebrows.

"American. Cool," he said nodding his head. He left to get us both towels. I looked around, everything looked trashed even though I assumed it was a nice hotel room. I looked over at Louis.

"Can I sit?"

"Anywhere you want," he said gesturing to the room. I walked over to find a place that I could sit without soaking something. Harry came back, his eyes shining like a child on Christmas morning. He tossed me a towel and I tried to dry off.

"Hey darling, if you need any clothes, you can always check my room," he said. I looked down and realized I was wearing a white t-shirt. Of course. The moments when big boobs is a problem. I looked back at him and he was grinning from ear to ear and shot me a wink.

"Thank you for your generosity. You sure your boyfriend won't mind?" I asked innocently. Harry's face fell and Louis started laughing. "Because if it's not a problem with him, I'd love to take you up on that offer."

Harry glared at me. "Look, I'm not kidding. I need some dry clothes," I said. He laughed and took me upstairs, leaving Louis at the television. He brought me into a room that was almost as messy as downstairs.

"Sorry, I wasn't expecting company," he muttered. He brought me over to his drawers and started digging through. I looked out the large window wiht lust. The lights lit up the city like magic; nothing like I had seen in Ohio.

"You all right, love?" Harry asked in a husky voice. I looked over and he was staring at me. I shook my head.

"I'm fine. So you live here with Louis? That must be nice," I said turning back to the window. He shrugged and walked over to me, handing me a pair of basketball shorts and a sweatshirt. I took them thankfully.

"Not exactly. I take it Louis didn't tell you about our job?" he asked crunching up his forehead. I shook my head. "Well then, I guess it'll be a surprise. So, you and Louis gettin' it on, eh?" he asked. I laughed and pushed his chest playfully.

"Nope," I said. "I met him trying to sneak into a concert and we got kicked out together. And then I got wet - " Harry started to laugh. " - so I came back here. Thanks for the clothes. Do you mind leaving while I change?"