We're burning down the highway skyline - Killers

(Louis’s P.O.V.)

Quinn’s attitude had turned from bubbly to icy the second I mentioned her blushing. I knew that something was wrong, but I didn’t push her, though I think she could feel me staring at her. I tried not to.

“Okay, I think that the chicken house should be…someone’s shower, right? I’m going first,” Alex announced. Katie rolled her eyes and Quinn just laughed. She stared all of us down. “NIALL! Truth or dare?” she asked. He considered the offer.

“Dare,” he said. She grinned, which I took as a bad sign. Niall’s eyes filled with fear. Poor Irish boy.

“I dare you to…lick all of our feet! Do it now!” she shouted. Niall gave her a horrified look as we all laughed. I kicked off my shoes and put my feet in Niall’s face. He sniffed them and pretended to gag.

“Louis, how the hell do you even generate that odor?” he asked. Quinn jumped up in excitement.

“Your feet smell bad too! Oh my God! My feet smell like ASS!” she yelled in excitement. We all looked at her like she was crazy. “I mean…no, I meant that. This is cool!”

Zayn was staring at her with his mouth open. “Vas happenin’? Louis, why did you bring a crazy lady into our home?” he asked me. I laughed and Quinn stuck her tongue out at him.

“You’re just jealous,” she said.

“Jealous? Of what?”

She stuck her feet in his face and he looked like he might pass out. “Jealous of these babies! Smell em’ and weep, Malik!” she shouted. He pushed her feet out of his face, laughing.

“All right, let’s do this,” Niall said with a grimace. We all stuck our feet up on the table, waiting. Niall examined all of our feet carefully. Deciding that hers were the cleanest, he touched his tongue to Bella’s feet. Bella started giggling and pulled her feet back while Niall spat on the ground.

“Okay, you’re evil. I’m in the chicken house tonight,” he said. “I’m getting a glass of water,” he said going to the kitchen. When he came back, Bella was rubbing the wetness off of her foot. Quinn was staring absent-mindedly out the window. I followed her gaze, but saw nothing special.

“Okay, Liam. Truth or dare?” he asked. Liam gave Niall a stony look.

“Dare.”

Niall grinned and rubbed his hands together. “I dare you to – ”

“MOVE!” Jo yelled. Niall jumped out of his seat and looked around.

“What? What’s wrong?” he asked sounding worried.

“No, like the song. I dare you to move! I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor!” she sang. Harry and Katie joined in with her, belting it out until they were attacked by a wave of flying pillows.

“Headshot!” I yelled, high-fiving Zayn. Jo glared at us and sat in silence with Harry’s arm around her.

“Anyways…Liam, I dare you to jump in the pool naked,” he said with a wink. Liam shrugged and stood up.

“No big deal – ”

“Don’t say that until you’ve felt the water,” Quinn warned, stealing a glance at me. She was right, the water was so cold I was afraid my lungs had frozen the first time I jumped in. Liam looked a little afraid as he glanced at the water. He sighed.

“Okay, look away ladies and gents. This view is for Danielle only,” he warned. The girls all looked at us in confusion. “My girlfriend,” he said. They all nodded and we looked away as he stripped quickly and did a cannonball in the water. There was a sudden splash.