Forever young, I want to be forever young - Alphaville

Quinn’s P.O.V.)

Shortly after we got the concert, the boys ditched us. Which I found quite rude. I had called Louis, Harry, and Niall maybe ten times each with no reply. “Those assholes,” Bella muttered. “Jo, tell your boyfriend he’s dead!” Jo glared at Bella and ignored her.

“Come on, just get to our seats, they have to go there eventually,” Katie said. We walked over the front row right where the band would be. All the seats next to us were filled.

“So, I guess they aren’t coming,” Alex muttered. I pulled out my phone, extremely confused at this point. I had one text from all five of the boys.

Zayn: See you soon, babe.

Niall: Sorry about the wait.

Liam: Hope you enjoy the show.

Harry: Hey darling, just a little longer ;)

Louis: Lookin’ for you, love.

“The hell?” I murmured. The lights went down and we all looked at the stage and I heard a very familiar voice.

“Hello London, are you ready to rock?” he yelled. We all stared in amazement. I knew that voice.

“No way,” Jo whispered.

The music started and five boxes were being lowered from the ceiling. I shook my head. The boxes opened and Liam burst into song. “You’re insecure. Don’t know what for. You’re turning head when you walk through the do-o-or!”

“I think I just died,” Bella whispered. The girls around us were screaming so loud I couldn’t even hear.

“Everyone else in the room can see it. Everyone else but you!” Harry sang. Jo completely lost it and started jumping up and down.

“I MADE OUT WITH HIM! I MADE OUT WITH HARRY STYLES!” she shouted. We all looked at her, but she just kept screaming for her man. I looked back on the stage and Louis found me in the front row and winked at me. I watched them, open-mouthed, as they sang. Then I turned to Alex.

“WHY DON’T WE LIVE IN THE UK?” I asked. She ignored me and kept cheering on Niall.

When they finished their first song, they all grinned out into the crowd. Louis’s eyes kept wandering over to me and I was completely dumbstruck. “We are One Direction and welcome to the show! How are we doing tonight?” Harry shouted. His eyes made their way to us. “I can’t hear you!” The audience screamed so loud I thought my ears would bust open.

I almost fainted. Not like the other girls, who actually had fainted because they were so in love, but because I was so shocked and confused. After an hour of concert, the song slowed down. Suddenly some security guards showed up by the five of us and told us we were going on stage. I tried my hardest not to trip and concentrate on my footing.

When I reached the stage Louis immediately pulled me to a stool while Liam sang his solo. He held the microphone away from his mouth and spoke directly to me. “How’s the show, love?” he asked. I just laughed.

“You guys are freakin’ amazing,” I said. He just grinned.

“Thank you, love,” he said. Then they went to the chorus and Louis took my hand. “You know I’ll be, your life, your voice, your reason to be. My love, my heart, is breathing for this. Moment in time, I’ll find the words to say. Before you leave today,” he sang.

Niall started to sing to Alex, who looked like she was about to kiss him. Louis was wiggling his eyebrows at me. “Ready for this?” he whispered. I nodded slowly.