I should've kissed you - One Direction

(Quinn’s P.O.V.)

“Where are you taking me?” I asked. He just grinned and kept his mouth closed. I glared at him and crossed my arms. “It looks like it might rain. I should have brought an umbrella.”

“I always looks like it might rain,” Louis said.

“Oh so you’re talking now? Where are we going?” I asked. He shook his head and pulled me around the corner. “You know, this is going to get real annoying real fast. I’m not a big ‘surprise’ person.”

He looked at me like I was crazy. “Everyone loves surprises,” he said poking my cheek. I shot him a look. “What, you don’t like surprises and now you don’t like to be poked?”

“Precisely.”

“Well then…” he muttered. I raised one eyebrow and he grabbed my sides and started to tickle me. I screeched and tried to get away from him but he had me in a tight grip. It was probably not the best thing to do in a crowded sidewalk because people started to stare and I tried to get him away from me, laughing maniacally

“Louis! STOP!” I yelled trying to worm my way out of his grip. He just shook his head.

“No, I think you like to be tickled,” he said in my ear from behind.

“Louis, if you don’t stop I’m turning around now and – ah! – walking back!” I threatened. He stopped quickly and just held me from behind while I tried to catch my breath, but I ended up just laughing again.

“I bet they think we’re crazy,” he said looking at all the pedestrians. Then suddenly, a group of girls screamed at us. “Oh no. Sorry love, do you mind if I talk to these fans?”

“What?”

“IT’S LOUIS TOMLINSON!” one screamed. A bunch of girls crowded around us asking Louis questions and begging for autographs and hugs. I stood there wide-eyed and confused.

“Is that your girlfriend?” a girl asked, shooting me a disgusted look. I laughed.

“No, he’s just my friend,” I said. I felt his arms drop from around me. He quickly started to hug his fans and talk to them. One girl came over and talked to me.

“Hi, I’m Maria Bales. What’s your name?” she asked. She looked like she was about fourteen.

“I’m Quinn Lord. You a big fan?” I asked. She nodded vigorously.

“Huge! How do you know Louis?” she asked.

“Um, I met him a few days ago. I’m here on vacation so I’m spending some time with him and the boys,” I said. Her face lit up.

“You get to hang out with all of them? You are so lucky!” she gushed. I laughed and looked at the girl’s bright, jealous face.

“Do you want them to follow you on twitter?” I asked. She looked like she might pass out.

“Yes! Can you follow me too?” she asked. I was taken aback a little.

“Well sure. What’s your twitter name?” I asked pulling out my phone.

“It’s @mariabales32! This is so cool! You’re so nice,” she said. I followed her and promised that I’d ask the boys to do the same. She left soon and I was leaning up against a building and waited for Louis.

A few of the girls were incredibly annoying and just screamed at him and didn’t actually say anything. I got bored fast and I could tell that Louis wanted to leave as well.

He put an arm around my waist and pulled me next to him and whispered in my ear, “Do you want to go?”

“I’m fine. I don’t care,” I muttered. He looked over at the crowd.