Hey there Delilah what's it like in New York City? - Plain White T's

(Quinn’s P.O.V.)

The next week and a half passed quickly. Collin was my boyfriend now and Louis drove me to most of my dates, which was still strange to me. I think they were both a little jealous of each other. The boys and Collin had come to see me off at the airport, and I didn’t want to leave.

“Take care, babe. Don’t get yourself killed without us,” Harry said. I raised my eyebrows.

“What makes you think I’ll get killed without you?” I asked. He scoffed.

“I’ve seen you try to walk down a flight of stairs in heels, that’s what makes me think that,” he said. I laughed and Niall came over to me.

“I’m going to miss the only person who eats like I do,” he said sadly. He gave me a Horan hug and one chip from his bag of Doritos.

“Daddy Direction!” I exclaimed jumping on Liam with a huge hug. He sounded like he was suffocating. “I’m gonna miss you!”

“I’ll miss you too, Quinn. Take care,” he said giving me a slight peck on the cheek. I moved on to Zayn, who was trying to check himself out in the window.

“Wow, who’s that hottie?” I asked looking in the window. He smirked and gave me a hug. I hadn’t noticed it before, but Zayn probably smelled the best.

“We’ll see you soon, babe,” he said with a wink. I smiled and went over to Louis. He smiled sadly and hugged me tight, lifting me off the ground and spun me around.

“Lou – I can’t breathe. And you’re squeezing me so tight my boobs hurt,” I choked. He laughed and set me down. He stared at me, his blue-green eyes shining. “I’ll see you soon. When you tour, I’ll be visiting, right?” I asked. He nodded silently then leaned in to my ear.

“Do you need help with the Luke situation?” he whispered. I felt myself tense and shook my head silently.

“No. I’m fine,” I squeaked. He sighed and pulled back. “I don’t want to go. This has literally been the most fun I’ve had in forever. You and me need to go fountain stomping again,” I said with a wink. He laughed and they called for me to board. Jo and Harry were making out obscenely and Katie had to pull her away. Alex and Niall were saying their last goodbyes as well. I turned to Louis one last time.

“Where’s your personal douche?” he asked. I shot him a look. “I’m sorry. Collin.”

“We already said goodbye,” I said. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead lightly. “I’ll call you when I land.”

“You better, love,” he said. I smiled sadly.

“I’m gonna miss having a British friend call me love every day,” I said.

“Well then I’ll just have to call you every day and call you love. Now hurry up before they leave you behind. Actually, there’s no hurry,” he said. I laughed and waved as I boarded the plane. When I got into my seat, I started to miss my friends already, especially Louis. I felt my phone vibrate.

Louis The Sex God: Have a good flight love.

I smirked at my screen. “Ma’am, you have to turn you phone off,” a flight attendant said. I turned it off quickly and buckled up, not ready to go home and face the world. I had school, family, and Luke. So instead of worrying, I went to sleep.

(Louis’ P.O.V.)

“You know you can put the phone on speaker, right?” she asked while I tried to change my shirt with the phone stuck in the crook of my neck.

“Oh yeah,” I muttered, the realization dawning on me. I put the phone on speaker and pulled my shirt over my head. “Much better, love.”

“I feel like when one of us is stupid the other is forced to be smart,” she said. I laughed and put the phone back to my ear.