20.

~I am homesick for a place I am not sure even exists. One where my heart is full. My body loved. And my soul understood~ Anonymous

Josephine-

"I feel like I'm a wrinkled prune." I tell Harry as he swims by me once again. It's nearly noon and we haven't gotten out of the water.

After our awkward conversation we kind of fell silent for a while, and only began to talk again once we had both settled ourselves. We pretend it didn't happen, I guess, as we are back to talking, which I guess you could call it.

He lifts up a hand to show me his fingers which are also wrinkly, and we decide to get out. I don't bother on telling him to turn away when I lift myself from the pool, I only wrap the towel around me as quick and as soon as I could.

Harrys body drips water as he uses his towel to dry his hair, making it hard not to look at his skin.

"I'm going to go change." Harry tells me.

I nod my head, and realize I'm completely and utterly screwed as I see my clothes on the floor. My underwear and bra are wet. So I do the only thing I can, and slip my underwear down my legs, putting my skirt on quickly. I shove the wet fabric into my purse which really only has lotion bottles and empty mint wrappers, and then sigh as I put on my white Tshirt. The fabric is thick, so you cannot see the black. But that's until the water dampens it.

"Having trouble?" Harry asks me.

I shake my head and sigh.

"Didn't really think through swimming in my underwear." I tell him.

I see his eyes flash down to my chest, taking in what I mean, making my cheeks flush. He takes off the jacket he wears, and sort of shoves it at me as he walks passed.

As I put it on I tell myself he just doesn't know when he's beig rude. I tilt my head to the side, and lift the collar to smell the scent of it. When I'm sat in his truck again, Harry takes out a joint and lights it, with a hand cupped around it. Curious eyes watch as he breathes it in, before blowing it out in front of him. He starts the truck so he can crack a window open, and his eyes flick to me, cheeks hollowing when he takes in another hit.

I look away from his gaze when it becomes too much, and set my purse between my feet.

"What do you want to do?" He asks me.

"Aren't you taking me home?"

"Why would I if your parents aren't home?" He questions.

"There's not much else to do." I tell him in return.

The truck remains in park, and the joint remains between his fingers as he looks at me. I began to feel immensely self conscious as he continued to look at me, while making smoke blow all around us.

"Doesn't that make you....high?" I ask him.

He chuckles, "I guess, yeah."

"What does it feel like?" I ask curiously.

"It just makes you feel calm, kind of." He tries to explain.

I wet my lips, and gather the fabric of his jacket into my hands as I pull it tighter around me.

"You want to try it?" He asks me, and I instantly shake my head.

"No, it's okay." I brush him off.

"C'mon." He tells me, sticking out the butt end of the joint for me to take.

I don't want him to release it and for it to fall on my lap, so I take it between my pointer finger and thumb.