22.

~Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things~ Robert Brault

Harry-

My fingers press into the warm fabric of the robe at Joey's sides, her hands still holding fistfuls of my jacket at my back. I realize that she smells sweet as I tilt my head down to put my face into the crook of her neck, my body feeling odd, like its fucking tingling with warmth.

After admitting that I actually cared about her only seconds ago, I felt as if I was going to vomit, never having said something like that to a girl. I can't even say I love you to my mother. But when her lips pressed to the skin of my neck I felt better, like that gesture pushed the sick feeling out of me immediately. I don't know how long we kept our arms around one another, listening to each others content breathing while doing so until there was a knock at her front door.

As she lifts her head from my neck quickly, the edge to her glasses pokes my cheek. She murmurs a small apology as she glances to the door.

"Hold on a second." She tells me.

Her hands release my jacket as she lifts herself off of me, giving me a glance from over her shoulder as she walks to the front door. I see a smile pick up the edges of her lips before she turned around.

"Tyler?" I hear her say when she opens the front door, and groan internally at the mention of his name.

He's just too fucking nice. Maybe too nice to Joey in my opinion.

I hear his voice but can't hear what he's saying, but then I hear Joey speak.

"I can't right now, you know, I'm really tired and...."

She's trying to come up with excuses to not let him inside. I stand to my feet, knowing the exact excuse he needs to not come inside with her. Joeys eyes widen as she sees me approaching, the door which is opened enough for him to see only her being opened further by me pulling it open.

Tyler's eyes flick up to mine as I look at him, plastering a sarcastic smile on my face.

"Hi." I tell him.

I can tell that Joey is panicking, and it bugs the hell out of me. Why does she care if he knows I'm in here with her?

"Oh, that's why." Tyler chuckles, but it doesn't sound humorous.

Tyler looks at Jo, who seems to not be able to speak.

"Tyler, I-"

"Him?" He asks me, throwing a hand in my direction.

"What do you mean him?" She asks in my defense, and I feel fucking happy that what he said had urged her to be irritated.

"He's an asshole to you!" He exclaims along with another humorless laugh.

"It's hard to explain, but Tyler I-"

When he turns around and begins to walk away, Jo sighs loudly, turning to glare at me.

"Why did you have to do that?" She asks me.

"Because, why can't he know I was with you?" I accuse.

"Because....because things between us are weird right now and-"

"Did you guys kiss or something?" I ask her.

"No!" She exclaims.

"No...we are just in a weird place." She mumbles.

"As in you like each other." I state.

She slams the door closed, and faces me.

"Now who is starting pointless arguments?" She fires.