29.

~Life is too ironic to understand fully. It takes sadness to know happiness, noise to distinguish silence and a broken heart to find true love~ Unknown

Harry-

Joey sits next to me on the floor in her living room, drinking coffee like her life depends on it. My fingers trail over her legs but she doesn't seem to really notice, or is just trying to ignore it after we kissed in her bed.

"You don't need more."

I try and grab her ankle as she gets up to make more coffee, but she just kicks my hand away and scampers off before I could get her again. I'm still in my boxers only and don't plan on putting on anything else soon, and I'm glad Jo seems to be thinking the same thing. She sits down next to me again when she returns, and I laugh when she takes a sip of her coffee and her glasses fog up a little. How annoying.

She sees me laughing and rolls her eyes, "I want to try contacts." She tells me.

"Why?" I wonder.

She shrugs her shoulders, "Tyler mentioned something about them a while ago and it got me thinking that I've never tried them before."

I shake my head, "You don't need to." I say. Why would Tyler even fucking mention changing her appearance?

"I think I want to." She retaliates.

"No. I like you with glasses." I tell her.

She dismisses the conversation and leans forward to grab the remote for the tv that rests on the coffee table. My phone sits there as well, and I know my mother is home from work and wondering where I am probably. But I don't look at it, and instead steal Joeys coffee to drink some of it. She frowns and snatches it back. When I see her wipe the lip with her fingers, I laugh loudly.

"So you can have your tongue in my mouth and mine in yours, but you can't share a drink?" I chuckle.

She laughs, lensed covered eyes peering at me over the rim of the coffee cup as she took a sip, laughing into it in the process.

She sets the cup down, the one with the piano keys on it that I've seen her use before, and leans her back against the couch. She turns on a movie she found on tv called The Time Travelers Wife, but soon we aren't even paying attention to it because my lips are pecking hers and her hands are stroking the sides of my face as she sighs against my mouth. When I try and lie us down on the floor, her elbow hits the table and she clamps her lips shut.

"Sorry, sorry." I tell her, my hand wrapping around the elbow she'd hit.

"It's okay." She laughs softly.

Her elbows hold up her weight as she rests back onto the carpet, her hair which is pulled back letting shorter pieces gather around her face. My legs nudge between hers, and I try and keep myself calm and collected as we kiss again, not wanting to get riled up again and make the moment too much for her. But our tongues touch and her hands travel across my bare chest, and she gets the best of me. I know she notices my bulge pressing against her, and I wonder just how it is that she gave me a handjob through my boxers but can't feel it against her leg.

I rest myself onto an elbow as our swollen lips detach, trailing them down her neck. My other hand is secured at the back of her head, pulling out the hair tie to let her hair down. And then that same hand presses to her stomach, shimmying under her shirt. When I start to trail it up, I can feel her heartbeat going haywire under my hand. So I stay on her abdomen, trailing my fingers over the soft skin until going up little by little. When I reach her chest her legs shift beneath me, her jaw pressed to my temple as I kiss her neck. As I palm her breasts beneath my hand she lets out frequent sighs, egging me on in the below the waist department.