Future Plans

Hi!

I am going to focus on my writing for a year - meaning I'll take a break from my profession and go on a self-imposed retreat for some healing time. The past few months have been very stressful for me so I decided to cut myself some slacks. 

With that being said, I am in contemplation of re-writing and re-telling ANDY'S PLAN & FATED PLANS completely in Andrea's 1st POV, focusing more on her earlier struggles. However, I might not post it here because I am considering of submitting it to publication. So...any thoughts about it? Would that be a good idea?

Anyway, from here on out, I'll be that kind of author who will start posting chapters once I completely written the whole novel first. I'm going to be serious with my writing projects now so expect something from me a couple of months from now. I'll update my profile then.

And oh, anyone here had read Callum's Plan before I took it down? I just checked out my folder and realized I wrote 6 chapters already. I'll let you all know what I'll do with it. Rest assured that it will not affect the plot of this book since it was all about Callum during when Andrea left to deal with her own grief.

By the way, I'll be in an island - big enough to sustain life but the internet connection sucks - so in the following months, I'll be offline.

I hope you guys are doing good in your life and not like me being stressed and all. I'll be writing a sort of memoir about it so stay tuned for that.

I'll be following my life-long dream now so I wish you all the courage to do the same also. It's going to be really hardwork and lots of frustrations but those are the prices of happiness I am willing to pay.

Have a nice day everyone and stay happy!

Sincerely,

Niceya Rivera

______________