Chapter 16

Small little chappy over here, ya tossers (yea that's your official name now).

Read and enjoy!

Now!

Brooks looks surprised as he stumbles after Harry, trying to keep up with him.

The curly haired boy has jogged out of the school, having Brooks' wrist in a tight grip, and is now pulling him through the park.

Aren't they supposed to go back to school?

Brooks doesn't want to miss his classes, he needs to pass this year.

Stumbling over his own feet, the blonde tries not to fall.

He knows how clumsy he is, and he doesn't want to hurt himself.

He doesn't want to get another big dark purple spot around his eye.

Slowing down, Harry's grip on the other boy's arm loosenes, and he turns around, green eyes observing the other's face.

His eyes roam over the boy's perfect skin, grey eyes, small dimple and soft pink lips.

Then they end up back on his eye again, looking at the big black spot aroud it.

It makes Harry worried.

Did somebody hurt Brooks?

Did he hurt himself?

What happened?

Brooks shyly blushes, and looks down at his feet, trying to avert Harry's strong gaze.

He doesn't like the way the curly haired lad is looking at him, it makes him feel weird.

"Brooks, what happened to your eye?" Harry asks again, repeating what he had said five minutes earlier.

The blonde didn't reply the last time, and Harry really wants his answer.

He needs to know what's wrong.

Without a particular reason, he has a strong sense of protectiveness over Brooks, like he needs to keep him from any danger possible.

He's younger, he's smaller, and he is more innocent, and Harry wants to keep it like that.

That's the only thing he wants to do.

"Erm.. I tripped and I.. uh.. fell?" Brooks shyly answers, muttering a small 'shit' underneath his breath.

He's never been good at lying.

"Even a monkey can lie better than you do." Harry chuckles, trying to catch Brooks' eyes.

The blonde just smiles lightly, staring down at the grass next to his feet.

It's poking out from underneath his shoes, trying to desperately reach a ray of sunlight or a breath of air.

Harry knows Brooks' smile is a nervous and fake one, and not his real laugh.

Brooks' real laughter is beautiful.

He opens his mouth lightly, his teeth and small dimple showing.

He then bites on his lightly to the right twisted tongue, that's poking through his teeth.

There appear crinkles underneath his lightly squinted eyes, and his cheeks get full and rosy.

It's absolutely gorgeous.

But the smile on his face right now, isn't real.

"Tell me." Harry says confidently, grabbing Brooks' wrist tighter again and pulling him on the ground.